I think I might want a second bull :3

"But darling...vanilla is just, just...so damn boring! And isn't that chocolate and vanilla swirl just sooo deliciously decadent?!?!?"
It sort of is unfortunately! I love chocolate so much more!!!

Yeah @sexygirl4u
Tell your bf you only want sexy with black men now not him
I'll ask him I guess :)

Congratulations!!!

All you need now for a happy life is 7 more bulls and a small cock cage :rolleyes: :p

7 is too much lol

Hi! I always feel a bit weird sharing this but I guess this is the best place to share it lol

My bf Matt and I are in this life style for the past year or so :p We have a long term bull who's very respectful and he's been great! But over the past few weeks my Bf and I were looking for someone new just because we wanted to experience more a bit of this fetish I guess. Nothing wrong with him but might as well!

Eventually we did meet someone through a friend. We'll call him "Leo" (short for Leonard). Initially he was a bit shy. My bf and I figured he wasn't used to seeing a couple looking for a partner. He started to warm up after a bit obviously but I guess this life style isn't as well known in some demographics I guess? (But honestly, it's a lot better than him being a jerk haha).

We learned a lot from meeting our first bull so we set up the same sort of rules for Leo too. Since it worked well the first time it makes sense we'd try the same for Leo too! :) We met up in a hotel just because we wanted to be discrete and set up some wine just to get the mood correct. My bf and I are usually into a bit more extreme things like teasing or humiliation but for this first meeting with Leo we wanted to keep it normal. We didn't want to scare him! XD

But regardless we had so much fun ;) He's larger than average and very skilled in bed! The only thing he said he would've liked is a bit more oral sex but honestly it was still a fun time. My bf and I are thinking of this making this a regular thing but Leo is otherwise open to it (obviously lol)

I guess I'm still in a bit of a honeymoon phase but thanks for reading about my experiences!
An incredible change from what we read just a month ago! https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wave-of-migration-to-europe.298359/post-5831356

You are so hot !

Thank you so much! :)

I guess a lot of things can change I don't know. Everyone here is so supportive and encouraging i guess? lol
I don't know if you should trust everyone who encourages you here. You might not be able to live without this decadent but delicious lifestyle anymore. You might not see your boyfriend as a real man anymore and you might question the relevance of starting a family with him!

I don't know if you should trust everyone who encourages you here. You might not be able to live without this decadent but delicious lifestyle anymore. You might not see your boyfriend as a real man anymore and you might question the relevance of starting a family with him!
Oh okay I see :p

Well we'll see I guess what happens. Does that actually happen though? like what you said near the end i mean

Oh okay I see :p

Well we'll see I guess what happens. Does that actually happen though? like what you said near the end i mean
I don't know what might happen and how you will react. But you have to be extremely strong to close a Pandora's box that has been opened wide.

But enjoy all the chocolate you can now because you seem to love it.

Did you tell your other bull?
Do you still fucking Jon ? did you tell him you were oing to have more bulls ?

Yes me and Jon our bull are transparent about it. One of the rules is he lets us knows if he's been with someone else just because for safety reasons i guess :p We make him do a test after. It doesn't happen too often! We obviously do the same courtesy for him too.

I am curious about Matt`s feelings regarding going BBC only , I guess he is full supportive with the idea , please share more details of how much good sex is with Leo and jon and what the like in bed , also Matt's prespective

Back