I think I might want a second bull :3

Hi! I always feel a bit weird sharing this but I guess this is the best place to share it lol

My bf Matt and I are in this life style for the past year or so :p We have a long term bull who's very respectful and he's been great! But over the past few weeks my Bf and I were looking for someone new just because we wanted to experience more a bit of this fetish I guess. Nothing wrong with him but might as well!

Eventually we did meet someone through a friend. We'll call him "Leo" (short for Leonard). Initially he was a bit shy. My bf and I figured he wasn't used to seeing a couple looking for a partner. He started to warm up after a bit obviously but I guess this life style isn't as well known in some demographics I guess? (But honestly, it's a lot better than him being a jerk haha).

We learned a lot from meeting our first bull so we set up the same sort of rules for Leo too. Since it worked well the first time it makes sense we'd try the same for Leo too! :) We met up in a hotel just because we wanted to be discrete and set up some wine just to get the mood correct. My bf and I are usually into a bit more extreme things like teasing or humiliation but for this first meeting with Leo we wanted to keep it normal. We didn't want to scare him! XD

But regardless we had so much fun ;) He's larger than average and very skilled in bed! The only thing he said he would've liked is a bit more oral sex but honestly it was still a fun time. My bf and I are thinking of this making this a regular thing but Leo is otherwise open to it (obviously lol)

I guess I'm still in a bit of a honeymoon phase but thanks for reading about my experiences!
Your need to experiment within LS is totally reasonable and having multiple bulls is not only what makes sex more exciting, but also more rewarding for you and Matt. I understand that having a regular, respectful bull like Jon have its advantages, including feeling safe and intimate, but there is nothing wrong on desiring to alter "chefs" every now and then, and get a different flavour of the same dark-skinned "dish".

In that sense, introducing Leo in your dynamic, seems an obvious choice and perfectly justified. There is a quite ridiculous common belief that ideally, you must seek for someone bigger, but most of the times what drives a woman's urge to fuck someone else, is her curiosity of being with someone who fucks differently.

It may take some time for Leo to familiarise with your cuckold dynamic and adjust to his role, but I think it's worth it, especially if he finally ditch shyness and let out the dominant, assertive persona that you guys apparently expect.

To be honest, and although the idea of having both guys spit-roasting you like there is no tomorrow sounds thrilling, I can't see it happening as Leo is not yet there mentally. Give him some time to play solo, communicate openly your kinks and when he's ready, I bet he'll be the one suggesting the MFM threesome. Who knows? Maybe cultivating a sense of competition will give them an extra incentive to lift their game until eventually teaming up will become the obvious choice to utterly satisfy you to the extent you've always dreamed of.

Your need to experiment within LS is totally reasonable and having multiple bulls is not only what makes sex more exciting, but also more rewarding for you and Matt. I understand that having a regular, respectful bull like Jon have its advantages, including feeling safe and intimate, but there is nothing wrong on desiring to alter "chefs" every now and then, and get a different flavour of the same dark-skinned "dish".

In that sense, introducing Leo in your dynamic, seems an obvious choice and perfectly justified. There is a quite ridiculous common belief that ideally, you must seek for someone bigger, but most of the times what drives a woman's urge to fuck someone else, is her curiosity of being with someone who fucks differently.

It may take some time for Leo to familiarise with your cuckold dynamic and adjust to his role, but I think it's worth it, especially if he finally ditch shyness and let out the dominant, assertive persona that you guys apparently expect.

To be honest, and although the idea of having both guys spit-roasting you like there is no tomorrow sounds thrilling, I can't see it happening as Leo is not yet there mentally. Give him some time to play solo, communicate openly your kinks and when he's ready, I bet he'll be the one suggesting the MFM threesome. Who knows? Maybe cultivating a sense of competition will give them an extra incentive to lift their game until eventually teaming up will become the obvious choice to utterly satisfy you to the extent you've always dreamed of.
Yes I get the analogy :) I understand now why people want to experiment because everyone is different. What's funny is that the initial reason why we were looking for someone is to try someone bigger than Jon.

I know it'll take time for Leo if we decide it's something we want with him. I know it took Jon a bit to become familiar with us so I feel like it's just a matter of time and getting to know each other.

Yes I get the analogy :) I understand now why people want to experiment because everyone is different. What's funny is that the initial reason why we were looking for someone is to try someone bigger than Jon.

I know it'll take time for Leo if we decide it's something we want with him. I know it took Jon a bit to become familiar with us so I feel like it's just a matter of time and getting to know each other.
That's why I always say to try anything twice, the first time to see if you like it, the second time to try with a little bit of experience. Nothing you do is best the first time you do it, you need to build that understanding of each other, experimenting and learning.

It's good that you're trying out something new, and it's healthy to take it at your own speed. Hopefully you do find someone bigger though...

That's why I always say to try anything twice, the first time to see if you like it, the second time to try with a little bit of experience. Nothing you do is best the first time you do it, you need to build that understanding of each other, experimenting and learning.

It's good that you're trying out something new, and it's healthy to take it at your own speed. Hopefully you do find someone bigger though...
Thanks and yes that does make sense.

I do want to try someone bigger though just to see what it's like

Hi! I always feel a bit weird sharing this but I guess this is the best place to share it lol

My bf Matt and I are in this life style for the past year or so :p We have a long term bull who's very respectful and he's been great! But over the past few weeks my Bf and I were looking for someone new just because we wanted to experience more a bit of this fetish I guess. Nothing wrong with him but might as well!

Eventually we did meet someone through a friend. We'll call him "Leo" (short for Leonard). Initially he was a bit shy. My bf and I figured he wasn't used to seeing a couple looking for a partner. He started to warm up after a bit obviously but I guess this life style isn't as well known in some demographics I guess? (But honestly, it's a lot better than him being a jerk haha).

We learned a lot from meeting our first bull so we set up the same sort of rules for Leo too. Since it worked well the first time it makes sense we'd try the same for Leo too! :) We met up in a hotel just because we wanted to be discrete and set up some wine just to get the mood correct. My bf and I are usually into a bit more extreme things like teasing or humiliation but for this first meeting with Leo we wanted to keep it normal. We didn't want to scare him! XD

But regardless we had so much fun ;) He's larger than average and very skilled in bed! The only thing he said he would've liked is a bit more oral sex but honestly it was still a fun time. My bf and I are thinking of this making this a regular thing but Leo is otherwise open to it (obviously lol)

I guess I'm still in a bit of a honeymoon phase but thanks for reading about my experiences!
What made you try your first BBC?

Back