I finally did it. I cheated on my husband to get some big black cock

I haven’t been on here much lately, as I’ve been debating whether or not to share this news with the B2W community, but I’m absolutely bursting to tell someone about it, so here it is - I finally ended my years-long bbc-celibacy. Meaning, I broke my marriage vows and got gloriously fucked by a bbc. Feeling a little guilty now, but still, I don’t regret my decision one bit. It was wonderful!

I won’t go into the details here, but suffice it to say that all the stars alligned and the perfect opportunity arose, under the ideal circumstances, and I just couldn’t resist. I gave into my urges. Note, this does not mean that I’m back in the lifestyle and ”open for business “. It just means that a perfect opportunity arose and I enjoyed it thoroughly! Hahaha.

(Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but if not, I can move it.)
Absolutely beautiful and so fucking hot. I'm glad you got the fucking you deserve.

I haven’t been on here much lately, as I’ve been debating whether or not to share this news with the B2W community, but I’m absolutely bursting to tell someone about it, so here it is - I finally ended my years-long bbc-celibacy. Meaning, I broke my marriage vows and got gloriously fucked by a bbc. Feeling a little guilty now, but still, I don’t regret my decision one bit. It was wonderful!

I won’t go into the details here, but suffice it to say that all the stars alligned and the perfect opportunity arose, under the ideal circumstances, and I just couldn’t resist. I gave into my urges. Note, this does not mean that I’m back in the lifestyle and ”open for business “. It just means that a perfect opportunity arose and I enjoyed it thoroughly! Hahaha.

I'm sure I speak for the rest of us, we'd love to read the details.

I guess I’m the only person on this thread with a contrary opinion. Breaking marriage vows and choosing ones self interest over that of her marriage is now a cause for celebration? Not here.
Just to be clear here, my post was not a “celebration “ of my infidelity, but simply a reporting of news. I had been telling everyone on here that I had been completely faithful for 8+ years, so I thought it was the open and honest thing to do to confess my dalliance.

When I read your very first message about you finally cheated o. Your husband with a black guy, I thought it was your very first black experience also but after reading this message, it sounds as if you were sexually active with this black lover in the past. Either way, I'm very happy for you have g such a great experience .
My first cheating experience I had with a black guy was while my husband was out of tow also but for me, it was also the first ti.e I was ever with a black guy and like you, it was the most amazing experience I'd ever had to that point and lead to many, many more..
Such a good little slut!!

So has your husband returned home yet? And have you had sex with him since? If so any difference disappointed lack of intensity? Do you think he could feel anything physically emotionally etc?

Just to be clear here, my post was not a “celebration “ of my infidelity, but simply a reporting of news. I had been telling everyone on here that I had been completely faithful for 8+ years, so I thought it was the open and honest thing to do to confess my dalliance.
And my comments were, in part, to others who were cheering it on as if it was a sporting event. Sometimes we have guilt for good reasons, we’re guilty.

sorry, i dont and never will consider a married white woman having sex with a black man as cheating. and i dont think a lot of others on here do either.

Yes, many, but it was years ago.
Might be time to discuss with husband that you have desires. I think it is understandable that men and women have fantasies inside marriage. It is few and far between marriages where the man and woman have not had dick wet in another woman, or the woman has not been fucked raw by another man. What we are talking about is pleasure. Surely no one has the same ******* every time they go out, and no one goes to the same place on vacation and does the same thing. Personally I never considered my partner having sex in our relationship. However when she said she had had two men in a single day before, it got my mind racing. I am somewhat actively looking for a black male to entertain her. Has to be the right fit for us. Someone professional, trustworthy, bigger cock than she has at home, and some chemistry. From there pretty much the sky is the limit. I get excited thinking about her losing her mind as a cock gets to areas I can’t get to inside her. The thought of her pretty pussy dripping cum and his cock pulling out covered in her cream drives me bonkers. However I know my partner does not have the same desire to see a woman pleasure me, and that is okay, but perhaps that will come, but that isn’t why I want to see her with a bbc.

Well done to give in to your urges.

I gave into my urges. Note, this does not mean that I’m back in the lifestyle and ”open for business “. It just means that a perfect opportunity arose and I enjoyed it thoroughly!
question ... if the shoe was on the other foot and your husband did the same to you BUT you found out about it, how would you REACT? Because that's probably the same way he will react. Are you willing to risk a marital breakup over it? Better give it deep thought. The damage is usually unrepairable, and you might or might not come out on the winning end of it. If you're cheating, courts could tend to swing the ki.ds to him with you having limited visitation rights. Contrary to popular belief that the woman always gets the ki.ds in a divorce ... NOPE! Plus, you'll be a Big Disappointment to your family ... mom & dad, grandparents, ki.ds, probably even the damn DOG.
Also, cheating creates "vengeful actions" that cost even more, like scratching or damaging the spouse's car or property, breaking windows, posting false or highly personal info of the spouse on the internet, etc .... think about it.
Keep in mind that people here don't give a rat's ass about your marriage, or even YOU ... you simply fulfill a fantasy or opportunity for them.
I'm betting that you are possibly the type of woman who would get highly pissed if your husband went to a totally nude strip bar.

I suggest rather than cheat, U talk to him about your marriage and/or discuss an open marriage. You may have an honorable man and those are hard to find these days ... and you lose him over another man's cock ... not a good decision. And your mom & dad would be so disappointed in you. Think of the Christmas gathering when everyone gets together and THIS YEAR you're there without your husband 'cause you went and got FUCKED by another man's cock and thought it was cool ... you do KNOW what they'll be whispering about behind your back, don't you? You'll be the talk of Christmas 2024 for sure.

Last edited:
question ... if the shoe was on the other foot and your husband did the same to you BUT you found out about it, how would you REACT? Because that's probably the same way he will react. Are you willing to risk a marital breakup over it? Better give it deep thought. The damage is usually unrepairable, and you might or might not come out on the winning end of it. If you're cheating, courts could tend to swing the ki.ds to him with you having limited visitation rights.
Rather than cheat, I'd talk to him about your marriage and/or discuss an open marriage.
Good advice. For most women the idea of sinking their marriage over “urges” seems rather loathsome . It’s all a lot of fun until your bags are on the porch and *******, friends and relatives all know what kind of person you are. The lifestyle is about love, trust and honesty, ethical non-monogamy. Losing that for an orgasm is pretty short sighted.

Last edited:
I don’t condone cheating. Why would anyone risk 8 years of marriage for 1 night of great sex. Your husband is away working to provide for you and him and you reward him by fucking another man. The marriage now has no trust and no communication as you didn’t tell your husband your desires. To the people rooting her on and congratulating her they have no skin in the game as if you get caught what do they care in your marriage ends in divorce.

Great, you broke your marriage vows and destroyed the trust you have( had) with the person you say you loved. Congratulations 🤦🏻‍♂️. Way to treat the man who says he loves you and works hard for your lives. You say thank you by fucking someone behind his back. Let’s see, if you don’t come clean to him you’re nothing but a coward.

Back