I canceled the appointment because they didn't pay for the room

Sounds like fun but I’m sure you’re smart enough to read the couple. I know women that would do that and I also know women that would leave with their husbands.
The lifestyle is most beneficial and works best for the people who are able to pick up on the little things. Body language, eye contact, don't talk too much, but just enough to secure the wife's interest. Reading the couple as you put it is probably the most important part of the whole process. Push too hard and they're leaving, don't push enough and you never get the chance. It's a delicate balance being a bull LOL

The lifestyle is most beneficial and works best for the people who are able to pick up on the little things. Body language, eye contact, don't talk too much, but just enough to secure the wife's interest. Reading the couple as you put it is probably the most important part of the whole process. Push too hard and they're leaving, don't push enough and you never get the chance. It's a delicate balance being a bull LOL
It is a delicate balance. You are right, the bull is supposed to take the lead ,he should clarified his expectation too .Dont push enough and you wont get the hotwife.A bull will always play with the cuck mentally before he start dating his wife .Its a game where he must establish a certain dominance in their relationship .If he wanna get the couple(which is what bulls needs:a couple and not a single woman)Thats also part of the steps that most of bull wannabe wanna skip with cucks but trust me... it works well

The dumb crap here is that the OP thinks all couples are the same and assumed they will do what he wants.
Seriously, we woudlnt give you the time of the day. Guys like you are just a dime a dozen. You think you are some star and woman should celebrate being with you :)

We dont do the cuckhold thing. Im not the one waiting and watching. Im the bull, you are just a sex toy and we got plenty of those.

LOL. its funny to read some of the crap here. Understand your role before you start making demands.

I agree with you,sometime bulls are just looking to fuck the hotwife and if they can’t also understand the cuck’s psychology or what they likes about it …..can makes it hard for cucks to book a room if they are scared or are jerkingoff.Bulls should just understand this technical aspect when they are willing to meet cuckold couple.
Best of luck with your search
Thanks for the reply.

If I ask a young lady to have cocktails with me, I most definitely plan to pay for the cocktails. If the lady is the one doing the inviting, I just assume she's gonna pick up at least the first dr.ink. If I like her company, I'll buy the next round. If NOT, I'll say, "well, it's been nice, I gotta go" and leave. My wife certainly wouldn't have to "pay" to get someone to fuck her, that's for damn sure.

Me personally I'm only getting a room if its a couple I've already met with or if i was planning to stay out that night anyway. Worst case scenario a couple can make a post at like 12am and probably have some other dude pull up, a single dude is just sh*t outta luck 🤷🏾. Them waiting till the last second to ask you to split is weird so I can't even blame you

Maybe you should try to understand what you are reading
…? I’m agreeing with the OP, it’s weird that a couple wouldn’t be the default in paying for a room. In all my years doing this I’d never do something as rude as ask somebody to throw in on a hotel room. What’s your problem?

…? I’m agreeing with the OP, it’s weird that a couple wouldn’t be the default in paying for a room. In all my years doing this I’d never do something as rude as ask somebody to throw in on a hotel room. What’s your problem?

How is it weird? If he is asking to pay for half then there's clearly an underlying reason... Making the assumptions of his intentions is not fair. That's why communication is paramount in this lifestyle. Especially for a first meet and if the relationship is new then you need to ask questions and state what your expectations are clearly. Then people won't feel offended or think someone is acting weird.

this is such a childish post …. the prize possession here is the female - not either the male nor the cuck …therefore it is US being nice and saying we got the room just meet us there … it’s also nice if the bull says hey i got the room don’t worry about it ….. like wtf no one should be expecting anything this is all fun and games … now if you’re a bull that wants to control the couple then you need to find the couple that fits what you’re expecting and looking for and be upfront … don’t come with this crap about demands and what should be expected ….. we’re all adults here it ain’t that hard to front a bill ….

I'm honestly the same way. I prefer the husband to pay for the room because then I know they'll actually show up. I had a situation in the past where I paid for a room and the couple decided an hour before the meetup that they changed their mind. Wasted some money that day, and from that point I swore off paying for rooms. If the husband pays for the room and everything goes well, I generally pay them back after.

Back