I’ve been so damn horny lately!

This past weekend and yesterday and this morning I have been so damn horny. Sunday I woke up dreaming that I had my bull come visit and woke him up by dragging my nails over his cock and balls until his cock was standing stiff and twitching. Tgen I slowly jacked him off until he started leaking some pre cum which I promptly cleaned up before mounting him and riding him empty. My pussy was so soaked I laid in bed and rubbed her off to two huge orgasms. Girls get honey too boys.

View attachment 5994962
Still on the waiting list I guess 😔

Well I totally picked the wrong bra to wear to work, my nipples keep popping out the top. Not to self demi bras do not go to work anymore. So now Im worried about my nipples busting out and thats making them hard so Im sitting at my desk with my blazer on roasting. To make it worse my nipples bein hard is making me horny and at this pace my panties will be glued to my pussy by lunch time. Its gonna be a long day... and Im horny as hell because I havent had any for 8 days and I'm going to get it all weekend with a weekend trip with my husband and thats got me going. Thought maybe a themed photo shoot might be in order. Any suggestions?
Theme - make it a blow job and doggy style weekend!

Wow I've been super busy wth projects and my husband has been super busy working late and I have had my mind on being dicked and I am just sayin- a girl has to do what a girl has to do for a little stress relief. The plethora of big hard black dicks here doesnt help for a girl with a BBC fetsih on her mind either. Just sayin- Getting in bed and browsing here can be dangerous.

View attachment 7146244
Agreed tell those bbc’s what on your mind while cuck hubby is at work?

Yes agreed, our job as a cuck husband is to sit back enjoy watching ,fluffing, Cleaning up, take vids and pic as we embrace and support our hot wives lifestyle. and it’s a bonus when wive humiliates us cucks teaching us cuck husbands a lesson maybe if we are lucky enough wives having our pathetic little cocks locked up too.
Well, if that works for you, that’s all the better but that doesn’t go on at my house and my husband does not have it pathetic little cock. It’s actually rather large cock and the best case scenario is for him to spit roast me with my BBC bull. That’s a perfect scenario.

Need you to get me off think about you fucking multiple bbc’s in a gangbang as you make me watch and humiliate me m. What would you say ?
I’d say I don’t roll that way sorry maybe you’d have more luck on the cuckold forum?

This past weekend and yesterday and this morning I have been so damn horny. Sunday I woke up dreaming that I had my bull come visit and woke him up by dragging my nails over his cock and balls until his cock was standing stiff and twitching. Tgen I slowly jacked him off until he started leaking some pre cum which I promptly cleaned up before mounting him and riding him empty. My pussy was so soaked I laid in bed and rubbed her off to two huge orgasms. Girls get honey too boys.

View attachment 5994962
Wish I had been there to help, offer my cock for assistance!!

Back