I’ve been so damn horny lately!

Cuckboi...we don't roll that way either. Great sex life is what we have pursued over the years! Heading into our Mid 60's and being a voyeurd is quite pleasurable for us,reminiscing about some wild times back in the late 90's, 25 years have cum and went very quickly. Enjoy it while you can Annies!
Agree, do not get the draw in any way, shape or form for that type of ridiculousness- glad you get something out of it cuckoldssss (somehow/way 🤔)... but if that is the way behavior runs when the Bull is playing with my Mrs it's a sure fire way to be out the door with/without clothes... but odds are he would never have made it thru my vetting or meet n greet..

How big of an urge is you are married, hungry pussy for big black cock ?
Stop It Roe V Wade GIF by GIPHY News

Well I totally picked the wrong bra to wear to work, my nipples keep popping out the top. Not to self demi bras do not go to work anymore. So now Im worried about my nipples busting out and thats making them hard so Im sitting at my desk with my blazer on roasting. To make it worse my nipples bein hard is making me horny and at this pace my panties will be glued to my pussy by lunch time. Its gonna be a long day... and Im horny as hell because I havent had any for 8 days and I'm going to get it all weekend with a weekend trip with my husband and thats got me going. Thought maybe a themed photo shoot might be in order. Any suggestions?
… remove the blazer lol🌄

Back