How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Interesting thread. Most people don't know what the QOS image means, so if you wear it, you will most likely get no attention. For them it's just a playing card thing, like a queen of hearts or clubs.

I sell this kind of clothing. Some of it is underwear/lingerie, etc. so once someones gets it, the general public will never see it, of course. They are for making the hotwife feel sexy and/or for exciting her bull(s).

I do also have tshirts and sweatshirts, etc. Now as to what people do with those . . . Lol. One buyer told me he couldn't wait to go jogging in a beta male tshirt he got from the store. I tell no lies, so you know how he feels about that sort of thing. The shirt in question features an image of a woman facesitting.
Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 11.08.09 AM.png
If anyone is interested in checking out the store here is the link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/StagandVixen

Last edited:
I use to wear this anket all the time when I'd drive for Uber. On some rare occasions a guy would notice it when I was helping get the luggage in my trunk. I'd always be straight up and say that I find black men beautiful and that I was very attracted to them. Had a couple black guys notice and for one of them I ended up in the back seat with him bView attachment 3430100efore he got out at his hotel... showing him how much of a QoS I really was :lips: :sex:
Sexy

I was even told by 1 recruiter try now to shine to hard because I come across to sharp, which can be seen as intimidating. I used to say the same thing but unfortunately racism is real. Plus, some men with fragile eagles are really scared of real competition. Have you ever heard of the glass ceiling?
I do not think it has anything to do with the color of the skin. Any manager in any corporation will not hire someone he thinks will be able to climb the corporate ladder faster than him.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
Depends on where and who saw that. If it's just strangers or friends, simply brag it off saying it's a cute jewel or nice tatoo pic, nothing special. If they knew the answer, they would have known anyway. Sometimes people asked because they knew what it is & pretend they didn't. However, my wife said once a senior executive from the headquarters in her company came over & talked to her, then out of the blue, he leaned down & told her "Please forgive me but maybe it's better to hide a bit that nice necklace of yours in front of these noisy business partners." For this sort of situation, she didn't blame him & did hide take it off for the night.

Back