How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

I wear both the anklet and have the ace on my leg, and I do get approached, but not all that often, maybe three times a week. I agree with the initial comment that white women, especially married white women unsatisfied at home, are very open to encounters with black men. I am cautious and selective, but do respond when approached by a black man! I have totally stopped wearing panties because when I encounter a black man, I get really wet, and wet panties are uncomfortable.
Gorgeous feet!!

Hi I am looking for Azeri🇦🇿 or Turkish🇹🇷 cuckold friends like me.We can talk our wives.
If anyone like this please type me.My skype name is Hayoluu.-without profil photo.

Yes I agree 100%. I think what we see is only the tip of the iceberg as there are much more white women and white couples into this lifestyle that don't put themselves online but are living the lifestyle quietly behind closed doors.
its great when the wife finally opens up to hubby what she wants, it takes her to another level and she does things she would never do to a white guy

I use to wear this anket all the time when I'd drive for Uber. On some rare occasions a guy would notice it when I was helping get the luggage in my trunk. I'd always be straight up and say that I find black men beautiful and that I was very attracted to them. Had a couple black guys notice and for one of them I ended up in the back seat with him bView attachment 3430100efore he got out at his hotel... showing him how much of a QoS I really was :lips: :sex:
I like it

Back