Thoughts on a QoS mound tattoo?

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
If you really want people to notice, get it on your forehead.

I love mine, the top of the Q just peeks out the top of low riding bikini and once a Bull sees it he knows what this white married pussy needs to be full of, I did a little research and found a tattoo artist who was a black male to put it on me. Very happy with the results
Great way to advertise... subtle yet - I'm sure effective.

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
No tattoo artis will question you about what you want to get if you’re very straight to the point, you’re paying him/her for their services not the other way around. I hope you find a black male tattoo artist so he can take care of you before or after 😉

No tattoo artis will question you about what you want to get if you’re very straight to the point, you’re paying him/her for their services not the other way around. I hope you find a black male tattoo artist so he can take care of you before or after 😉
💯 correct. Got pussy tattooed and in pussy lips.. He said ink won’t stay and not a great idea. Got them done anyway and he was correct and he still did a touch up at a later date and that as well faded.
Picture while getting it done.

1726142721344.jpeg

Back