Thoughts on a QoS mound tattoo?

I love mine, the top of the Q just peeks out the top of low riding bikini and once a Bull sees it he knows what this white married pussy needs to be full of, I did a little research and found a tattoo artist who was a black male to put it on me. Very happy with the results
Very sexy and a hot lady as well. She had hers put in place to do the same in a low rise bikini.IMG_2198.jpeg

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
Great; Make a decision, the Tatoo artists will know how to apply his/her art so that's with your wishes and pain tolerance. I made mine and it's on mound and below bikini line and above My clit. my reasoning was that I'd like to show my devotion to BBC only to the people who are 'close' to me and see the Tat rise and fall with the 'action'.

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
So hot

My wife has a friend that does the henna tattoos so she does this for my wife when she wants. She's done it in several different locations on my wife and that all look amazing.

@Kthebtrbbc don’t you think this would look good on me? But with a “K” inside the ♠️

Back