How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
I need a queen of spade in portland or, I want to be in a chasity and humiliated on film and in public, I wanna help bbc only, I wanna be a cleanup cuck for qos, I will sit outside in bbc only panties and my tiny chasity in front of everyone in downtown portland and protest bbc only belong in white women

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
I’ve noticed that when men notice my tattoo they are more friendly and my husband gets along with them well too. It’s no secret what my husband enjoys and I love to have a symbol of that tattooed right next to my clitoris.

Thank you! No I did not know that. I am new to all this so still learning. So essentially women get a tattoo or jewelry that shows this off so others in the community know that I would be open and willing?
Yes. When my wife was in a "playful" mood, she would wear a temporary QOS tattoo tolet black men know that she was available for the evening.
And by the way, your profile photo looks amazing 👍 👍 🔥 You will have no trouble attracting the attention of whoever you desire ... black or white (big wink)

Back