How Much Would You Pay a Bull to Fuck Your Wife?

I offered to pay one of her long term bulls Friday night. We were in the mood for some fun and he was at the club with a couple buddies. I offered them $50 each to come over and group fuck her. I also told them I have a fully stocked bar they could help themselves to. They didn't come
I appreciate the comment.

I dont want to be "paid" to have sex with someone's wife. But I do appreciate when the cuckold husband plans the evening for us. I like when he makes the dinner reservations and puts his credit card on file at the restaurant, when he books the hotel room in advance for us. and when he makes sure that his wife has everything that she might need.

I also do appreciate when husbands value who I am and my time, and offer to give me gifts of appreciation.

I'm not a very materialistic guy - so I dont really go for expensive gifts, but its nice when a husband goes out of his way to show that he appreciates what I do for his wife :)

There was a thread going around titled, "how much would a bull pay to fuck a wife?"

And it led to some interesting debate on the topic of who should take financial responsibility for relations between wives and bulls.

So what do you think?

Would you pay a bull to fuck your wife and if you wouldn't why not?
I was paid 100 dollars by a husband to give his wife a massage. She was hesitant about being with a black man and wanted to see if she could relax enough to actually do it

For the right bull, a big, muscular BBC bull that fucks the ******* out of my wife and she loves him fucking her, I would pay airfare, nice hotel, dinner, drinks, even a weekend for him. I would pay for him to come along on some vacations with us so they could fuck most of the time, but I wouldn't directly give him money.

Hotwife chiming in here...

My husband and I have a shared primary bank account, where both of our paychecks go. Then I give him an allowance to do whatever he wants with. But any and all expenses related to our lifestyle have to come out of his pocket money. That includes Uber rides, hotel, drinks.

While this isn't technically "paying for it", on the rare occasion I hook up with my ex,.he always takes whatever cash my husband has. There were a few times he made my husband go buy and deliver lunch to him while he was working "it's like the adult version of taking his lunch money"...

There was a thread going around titled, "how much would a bull pay to fuck a wife?"

And it led to some interesting debate on the topic of who should take financial responsibility for relations between wives and bulls.

So what do you think?

Would you pay a bull to fuck your wife and if you wouldn't why not?
You guys are so funny.

ZERO!!
Get a job and take care of yourself.
If you're expecting a hubby to pay for you When you're going to be satisfying HIS WIFE You got another thing coming.
You can feel this way, but the only men you're going to find are the desperate kind.

If I have to pay for a date or a hotel - I would much rather go after a young single woman. Why should I put in effort with a married woman, when the husband has your attitude.

I know you think your wife is a "prize" but you need to live in reality. your wife is married. Therefore, she's not looking to fall in love with me.
So why am I "courting" her?

I think your logic is backwards.

Back