How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

You are such a good fucking little slut taking the punishment you know you were made for, your purpose in life!!!!
That is how I looked at it. I was there to be used for this pleasure. and that was obvious when they were fucking whatever hole they were in. They used it to get off. they tossed me around and did not ask for permission. I did not know he had told friends they could come by at any time of the night but knew it was my role to let hiis friends use me.

That is how I looked at it. I was there to be used for this pleasure. and that was obvious when they were fucking whatever hole they were in. They used it to get off. they tossed me around and did not ask for permission. I did not know he had told friends they could come by at any time of the night but knew it was my role to let hiis friends use me.
Tell Daddy it makes you cum hard being a slut!!!

As far as I know my wife has never had but one guys sperm in her at a time. I have joined her for mfm with a bull but I don’t cum with them.

I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!
In college my wife said 23 fertile young men came inside her vagina in one night

I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!
I would say my record would be five as well from a group session.

We went with my ex-wife and her young aunt to a sort of swingers club in Medellin. Probably a bit too early and there were a lot of single Black and Brown men. We got separated for at least 40 min in that maze of rooms. One guy then led me back to them, just to show me the thick build-up of creampies between their legs.

Back