How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

Right! I wonder how many actual gallons it might add up to be? Can you imagine laying down somewhere and having someone literally put gallons of cum into you?
I can actually , I was supposed to a present for a black man , we were recreating the King Kong theme, where I was tied up after having something in my ******* to make me loopy. I was tied up in a barn stall with my legs high and wide, they placed a blindfold on me and earplugs. Next thing I feel lube in my pussy and then something between my legs. I am expecting to be fucked by what they told me was the biggest black cock I could imagine. Next thing I know I feel a cock head the size of a toilet plunger push into me. Then with one stroke , wham I am full of 18 inches of the biggest cock I could ever thought would be able to go in me. It pushed so far in me that there was no more room to accept any more length. I felt it travel in and out me and felt so full of cock it was like I had been impaled with a giant cock. Then I felt an explosion of cum, It felt like a gallon of cum went off inside of and I had an eye crossing orgasm. When that cock was done with me it felt like I was laying in a massive amount of cum. I leaked cum for 2 days afterwards. I never got to see who or what fucked me, but it was by far the longest , thickest cock I ever had. And nothing has ever produced that amount of cum , not even my 8 man gang bang.

Wow, would love the story behind this!!
My college roommate and I decided to have an spur of the moment party at our place. We tossed out some quick invites and put together some bad Jello shots. It ended up being a handful of guys and us drinking these Jello shots that never set up. Then my roommate snuck off to her room for a quickie with one guy and then another. When she was back I snuck off with one of the guys. Following that it just kind of came to light we all wanted to fuck. She went to her room and me to mine. Doors were open and the guys just went back and forth between us.

My college roommate and I decided to have a spur of the moment party at our place. We tossed out some quick invites and put together some bad Jello shots. It ended up being a handful of guys and us drinking these Jello shots that never set up. Then my roommate snuck off to her room for a quickie with one guy and then another. When she was back I snuck off with one of the guys. Following that it just kind of came to light we all wanted to fuck. She went to her room and me to mine. Doors were open and the guys just went back and forth between us.
Wow, you are a fun girl!! Love it!!

My college roommate and I decided to have an spur of the moment party at our place. We tossed out some quick invites and put together some bad Jello shots. It ended up being a handful of guys and us drinking these Jello shots that never set up. Then my roommate snuck off to her room for a quickie with one guy and then another. When she was back I snuck off with one of the guys. Following that it just kind of came to light we all wanted to fuck. She went to her room and me to mine. Doors were open and the guys just went back and forth between us.
Well I just saw this. 🔥

The guys knew the deal? Or you and the other girl left the doors open for it to happen? Was it that fantasy you been fancying?

I can actually , I was supposed to a present for a black man , we were recreating the King Kong theme, where I was tied up after having something in my ******* to make me loopy. I was tied up in a barn stall with my legs high and wide, they placed a blindfold on me and earplugs. Next thing I feel lube in my pussy and then something between my legs. I am expecting to be fucked by what they told me was the biggest black cock I could imagine. Next thing I know I feel a cock head the size of a toilet plunger push into me. Then with one stroke , wham I am full of 18 inches of the biggest cock I could ever thought would be able to go in me. It pushed so far in me that there was no more room to accept any more length. I felt it travel in and out me and felt so full of cock it was like I had been impaled with a giant cock. Then I felt an explosion of cum, It felt like a gallon of cum went off inside of and I had an eye crossing orgasm. When that cock was done with me it felt like I was laying in a massive amount of cum. I leaked cum for 2 days afterwards. I never got to see who or what fucked me, but it was by far the longest , thickest cock I ever had. And nothing has ever produced that amount of cum , not even my 8 man gang bang.
Super sexy

Five older men. i was around 42, they were late 50's, early 60s. We were all at an electronic conference in LV. Late dinner, lots of wine, some dancing, a little gambling. Later a bunch of us ended up in someone's suite for some drinks. Eventually, most of the folks left around midnight and it was just me and the five guys I'd been pretty much hanging out with the whole week there. Someone suggested we go to a strip club and one of the men said, "sasha, can you dance?" I joked "how much cash do you have." I danced for them, stripped, took their money when they handed or stuck it somewhere. It was fun but i knew where the night was going. I'd been with 3 guys before several times, so five should be interesting. I danced a a couple of dances and led them over to the bed. I climbed on to it and the men gathered around the sides reaching out for me as I slowly danced. Finally giving in and laying on my back, cocks were flying out of their pants. Each got their turn, two went twice, It was a fun time, nothing.
Phenomenal story! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Back