How many different guys sperm have you had in you at once?

Five older men. i was around 42, they were late 50's, early 60s. We were all at an electronic conference in LV. Late dinner, lots of wine, some dancing, a little gambling. Later a bunch of us ended up in someone's suite for some drinks. Eventually, most of the folks left around midnight and it was just me and the five guys I'd been pretty much hanging out with the whole week there. Someone suggested we go to a strip club and one of the men said, "sasha, can you dance?" I joked "how much cash do you have." I danced for them, stripped, took their money when they handed or stuck it somewhere. It was fun but i knew where the night was going. I'd been with 3 guys before several times, so five should be interesting. I danced a a couple of dances and led them over to the bed. I climbed on to it and the men gathered around the sides reaching out for me as I slowly danced. Finally giving in and laying on my back, cocks were flying out of their pants. Each got their turn, two went twice, It was a fun time, nothing.

Five older men. i was around 42, they were late 50's, early 60s. We were all at an electronic conference in LV. Late dinner, lots of wine, some dancing, a little gambling. Later a bunch of us ended up in someone's suite for some drinks. Eventually, most of the folks left around midnight and it was just me and the five guys I'd been pretty much hanging out with the whole week there. Someone suggested we go to a strip club and one of the men said, "sasha, can you dance?" I joked "how much cash do you have." I danced for them, stripped, took their money when they handed or stuck it somewhere. It was fun but i knew where the night was going. I'd been with 3 guys before several times, so five should be interesting. I danced a a couple of dances and led them over to the bed. I climbed on to it and the men gathered around the sides reaching out for me as I slowly danced. Finally giving in and laying on my back, cocks were flying out of their pants. Each got their turn, two went twice, It was a fun time, nothing.
Mmmm where did the finish and did you cum?

I used to hook up with a girl that had a gangbang experience she shared with me. She teased a group of black guys. 8 of them when she was visiting some city and she was high and horny. She told me it was hot but she was also scared at some point. They all came in her ass though. She was quite an anal only type.

I asked her how did she like it. She said it was below her expectations because she got a little scared at some point

I am turned on with the idea of my wife having several men's sperm in her at once. Back in my wife's wild college days she figures she had 5 or 6 white guys cum in her in a weekend (all one on one, mostly at frat parties). As far as black men she has had 2 different black man's sperm in her on a couple occasions (plus mine of course). We are hoping to increase that number soon. What's the record for the ladies out there? And remember sperm can live up to 5 days!
I would be in the same boat as your wife with my number being 5-6 from some fun college times.

I would be in the same boat as your wife with my number being 5-6 from some fun college times.
I have had 8 black cocks shoot off in me one after another. It was followed each time as there have been more than one occasion with my husband adding his to theirs. The next question about sperm is how many different men have cum in you to which I can answer over 100 . Of those 100 all have been black cock cum.

I have had 8 black cocks shoot off in me one after another. It was followed each time as there have been more than one occasion with my husband adding his to theirs. The next question about sperm is how many different men have cum in you to which I can answer over 100 . Of those 100 all have been black cock cum.
Good point and great numbers. I am not sure if I have gone into the triple digits yet for number of different cocks but I am probably close.

Back