Hotwives that only fuck black men

I do fuck only black man I've fucked only black men for years now . my husband doesn't get access to my pussy at all and we're loving it I've lock them up in chastity and I get so horny he wants my pussy so bad but he's not and never gonna get it from now on my pussy is only accessible by big black cock
I had my prostate removed a year ago, and not being able to fuck has been horrible for me and I can’t wait till I can again. I can’t imagine NOT wanting to fuck nor the woman who supposedly loves me denying me. Fortunately for me, I don’t equate that sexual denial to love.

My wife would never admit to being black only. She will say that she plays the odds and is more likely to find the size/stamina/rhythm combo she prefers with black men.

She always said she is open to dating anyone but since she was young, the vast majority of her partners have been black. part of that is just a function of the demographics of where we are from, but part of it has to be a thing for her.

Я также выступаю за то, чтобы Жена трахалась только с Черными Быками. И я не имел права заниматься с ней сексом! :threesome:

Back