G/f Seeded Repeatedly By BBC

Still relatively new to cuckold lifestyle and BBC. We have a regular bull however open to meeting other BBC in the UK. More recently our bull has been seeding my gf repeatedly, after roughly the third time one day he just took the condom off and went for it, since then hasn’t worn any protection. Isn’t a huge deal as we are ok with it however need to remind my gf to be a bit more on it with the birth control. I was just wondering if it is fairly normal for bulls to seed a cuckolds gf in this lifestyle or would you always ask them to use a condom?
Normal and perhaps desired by most of the wives now enjoying this .

We had some tensed risky plays as well, each time when there is a delay on her periods we keep texting and it’s a different experience
Yeah it can be a little risky, we have chatted this over with our bull though and he is keen to repeatedly seed her as his she keen to receive it. He doesn’t want her to fall pregnant though and is clear would want nothing to do with it should she.

My wife doesn't cuck me yet so I'm super super jealous - Would want to make sure he was STD free before but yeah, I'd give ANYTHING to see her legs wrapped around him when he fills her - Her hands on his back side, (wedding ring against that smooth skin) pulling his bare manhood in as deep as she can get him while her hips grind wetly against him. When she does that to me, there's no way to hold back - I'd lose it on the spot if it weren't for losing already the moment he slipped her panties off. There's no way to hold out - it's impossible.:love:
You will love it when you find the right bull for you and more importantly your wife. There will be many things that you aren’t sure about at first as I was however once you fully let go you all enjoy it more. Always show your bull the maximum respect he should get and be grateful.

Yeah it can be a little risky, we have chatted this over with our bull though and he is keen to repeatedly seed her as his she keen to receive it. He doesn’t want her to fall pregnant though and is clear would want nothing to do with it should she.
Black alpha males have three goals in mind when it comes to having interracial sex: to fuck a white guy's wife/girlfriend, to inseminate a white guy's wife/girlfriend, and to impregnate a white guy's wife/girlfriend. The Black alpha male achieves two purposes when having sex with our white wife's/girlfriends: achieving sexual pleasure and sexual conquest, and having his African DNA placed in future generations. I submit that the day will occur when your girlfriend's belly and teats swell as a Black baby develops in her white womb. You will probably become aroused seeing "your" woman pregnant with another man's baby, a Black man's baby. The attached photo shows my wife four months pregnant with a Black man's baby growing in her married (to me) white womb. She was knocked up during our honeymoon in Barbados.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 263
Black alpha males have three goals in mind when it comes to having interracial sex: to fuck a white guy's wife/girlfriend, to inseminate a white guy's wife/girlfriend, and to impregnate a white guy's wife/girlfriend. The Black alpha male achieves two purposes when having sex with our white wife's/girlfriends: achieving sexual pleasure and sexual conquest, and having his African DNA placed in future generations. I submit that the day will occur when your girlfriend's belly and teats swell as a Black baby develops in her white womb. You will probably become aroused seeing "your" woman pregnant with another man's baby, a Black man's baby. The attached photo shows my wife four months pregnant with a Black man's baby growing in her married (to me) white womb. She was knocked up during our honeymoon in Barbados.
Thank you so much for your input. How have you dealt with the whole situation and explained it to family etc? We have had a lot of discussion about this as she is getting repeatedly seeded by bbc.

Thank you so much for your input. How have you dealt with the whole situation and explained it to family etc? We have had a lot of discussion about this as she is getting repeatedly seeded by bbc.
It is good you are getting in a lot of discussion. Once her bull impregnates her, and he will impregnate her, the number of options you will have will decrease dramatically. When my wife to be and I decided on a hot wife/cuckold husband lifestyle/marriage, we never looked back. To us, sex is between my wife and her Black boyfriends, and between me and my Black boyfriends. Love is between the two of us, not just because we are husband & wife, but because we are soul mates.

We never really had to explain anything. People who knew us, family, friends, etc., always knew that I was a sissy queer who enjoyed having sex with Black men, and she was a promiscuous slut who enjoyed having sex with Black men. Both our families and our friends believe in "live and let live". It was our marriage and we have always been a happy couple. We got a lot of stares from strangers, but most strangers came to their own decisions and kept their opinions to themself. A few did ask questions like "Did you adopt"? We always told the frank truth: "I am unable to give my wife either sexual pleasure or a baby. She gets both from Black men" or "My husband is unable to give me sexual pleasure or a baby. I get both from Black men". Decide now if you will feel jealousy or another negative reaction. Look at the picture of my Black bred wife and visualize that you are looking at your Black bred girlfriend. What do you feel? If the answer is sexual arousal and happiness, you have your answer. And remember, it will be your name on the birth certificate, not the Black guy's name. Be aware that what worked for me and my wife, may not work for you and your girlfriend. In any event, we wish you both "All the best of the best"!

PS: At the end of her fertile years, my wife had given birth to seven (7) interracial babies, all fucked into her married white womb by seven (7) different Black bulls/studs.

Back