G/f Seeded Repeatedly By BBC

Still relatively new to cuckold lifestyle and BBC. We have a regular bull however open to meeting other BBC in the UK. More recently our bull has been seeding my gf repeatedly, after roughly the third time one day he just took the condom off and went for it, since then hasn’t worn any protection. Isn’t a huge deal as we are ok with it however need to remind my gf to be a bit more on it with the birth control. I was just wondering if it is fairly normal for bulls to seed a cuckolds gf in this lifestyle or would you always ask them to use a condom?
I have a seeded wife

Still relatively new to cuckold lifestyle and BBC. We have a regular bull however open to meeting other BBC in the UK. More recently our bull has been seeding my gf repeatedly, after roughly the third time one day he just took the condom off and went for it, since then hasn’t worn any protection. Isn’t a huge deal as we are ok with it however need to remind my gf to be a bit more on it with the birth control. I was just wondering if it is fairly normal for bulls to seed a cuckolds gf in this lifestyle or would you always ask them to use a condom?
We have never asked any Black alpha male to wear a condom while fucking my wife. She just enjoys the feel of the bare cock against the walls of her love tunnel. She also loved the orgasmic feeling of raw Black baby-makers being ejaculated into her unprotected, married white womb. Nature and natural selection decided that she should become the proud white mama to the babies of 7 different Black men.

Proper ending to her Wedding Night.
View attachment 6216555
This beautiful shot almost scarily reminds me of the sight I was confronted with after my strapping young black buddy had, right beside me on our bed, fucked the brains and about half of his cum-load out of my ex-wife on their torrid wedding-night several years ago.

However—not to be too much of a wet blanket about this—in my opinion the “proper ending” came only after I’d gone sloppy-seconds with her.

The feeling of her orgasmically-contracting twice-fucked over-filled vagina on my cock was one of such warmth and divinely soothing seminal slipperiness that I thought I’d died and gone to Sex Heaven.

My spunk-dru nk reverie was rudely interrupted by the bridegroom pointing out to me that my time of being Best Man had expired and that he needed me to withdraw my cock from his wife so he could resume fucking her.

Which I did and he did straightaway.

In his rampant haste my buddy forgot to take the souvenir shot I wanted of our stirred-together spunk pouring from his beautifully sated bride’s fucked-open vagina. I’ve been struggling to overcome my disappointment over that ever since.

Was that—by any stretch of an ex-husband‘s imagination—a “proper ending” ending to the wedding night of my buddy and my ex?

Speaking for myself, I don’t think it was. But then I was merely my beautiful buddy’s Best Man.

Last edited:
That looks so fucking good.

This beautiful shot almost scarily reminds me of the sight I was confronted with after my strapping young black buddy had, right beside me on our bed, fucked the brains and about half of his cum-load out of my ex-wife on their torrid wedding-night several years ago.

However—not to be too much of a wet blanket about this—in my opinion the “proper ending” came only after I’d gone sloppy-seconds with her.

The feeling of her orgasmically-contracting twice-fucked over-filled vagina on my cock was one of such warmth and divinely soothing seminal slipperiness that I thought I’d died and gone to Sex Heaven.

My spunk-dru nk reverie was rudely interrupted by the bridegroom pointing out to me that my time of being Best Man had expired and that he needed me to withdraw my cock from his wife so he could resume fucking her.

Which I did and he did straightaway.

In his rampant haste my buddy forgot to take the souvenir shot I wanted of our stirred-together spunk pouring from his beautifully sated bride’s fucked-open vagina. I’ve been struggling to overcome my disappointment over that ever since.

Was that—by any stretch of an ex-husband‘s imagination—a “proper ending” ending to the wedding night of my buddy and my ex?

Speaking for myself, I don’t think it was. But then I was merely my beautiful buddy’s Best Man.
Not that I wanted the shot to add to our collection of wedding and family photos in our lounge. God forbid!! But only to add to my personal album I keep in my study to stroke off to when my buddy and my ex are out together or or on holiday or perhaps want to make love in our bedroom without me in it.

Call me sentimental if you like, but perving over such a shot taken by my buddy would have worked a treat. In the event I was a more than disappointed that he didn’t take one when he so easily could have. Instead of doing that he went straight into deep-kissing his wife (my ex) as soon as I penetrated her.

When I think about it I can almost smell the penetrating musky-bleachey scent of his freshly-ejaculated semen mixed with mine and the love-juices of his wife.

GRRRRRRR!!!!

Last edited:
The wife really likes the feeling of a thick black cock sliding inside her and will let the fill her up with there big black load.. very hot..

My first time with bbc we had agreed on condom but half way through he took it off. By then I was to into and didnt object. Now I'm addicted to bbc cumming in me
This is exactly how it worked out for us all so !
Becky often tells me how good it feels when his massive cock is pulsating inside of her and he's shooting all that cum deep inside of her.
She is on the pill though.

Last edited:
Back