G/f Seeded Repeatedly By BBC

This is perfectly normal, it happened often with my wife, usually on the third or fourth date, the black is more willing when he discharges his seed straight into the uterus. after my wife became known among black groups, some alpha blacks do not accept condoms due to their dominance and supremacy in inserting their genetics into the cuckold woman.
Agreed, it is cheeky and disrespectful to ask them to put a condom on.

I was just wondering if it is fairly normal for bulls to seed a cuckolds gf in this lifestyle or would you always ask them to use a condom?
Ohhhh, in my experience is fairly normal. Of course it has to be consensual. Always! But is so normal. i think is part of the psychological aspect of cuckolding and BBC. There's a lot of power relationship involved.

Ohhhh, in my experience is fairly normal. Of course it has to be consensual. Always! But is so normal. i think is part of the psychological aspect of cuckolding and BBC. There's a lot of power relationship involved.
Thank you for the feedback. Yeah I agree and it is a level of respect as well and being grateful to him. Now happening repeatedly with no questions asked.

Generally speaking, sex is always better going bare. There is that wonderful intimate feeling of two people deeply connected and touching each other in a special way which is normally reserved for hubby.
As a guy, there is a deep sense of satisfaction cumming deep in someone. This is the most intense and more intimate, leaving your seed and marking that space as yours. I can only guess that as a bull, to be able to take someone else's girl and repeated cum in them, whilst she is willing and fully accepting would be a massive ego boost and a huge turn on.
From what I have heard from my ex-gf, she loved having a man cum in her, made her feel more feminine. She enjoyed the feeling of wetness between her legs that lasted afterwards, knowing that she was carrying his cum. For her, she felt that male orgasm and his cum was her reward for a job well done.

Generally speaking, sex is always better going bare. There is that wonderful intimate feeling of two people deeply connected and touching each other in a special way which is normally reserved for hubby.
As a guy, there is a deep sense of satisfaction cumming deep in someone. This is the most intense and more intimate, leaving your seed and marking that space as yours. I can only guess that as a bull, to be able to take someone else's girl and repeated cum in them, whilst she is willing and fully accepting would be a massive ego boost and a huge turn on.
From what I have heard from my ex-gf, she loved having a man cum in her, made her feel more feminine. She enjoyed the feeling of wetness between her legs that lasted afterwards, knowing that she was carrying his cum. For her, she felt that male orgasm and his cum was her reward for a job well done.
We are a Mexican couple

Still relatively new to cuckold lifestyle and BBC. We have a regular bull however open to meeting other BBC in the UK. More recently our bull has been seeding my gf repeatedly, after roughly the third time one day he just took the condom off and went for it, since then hasn’t worn any protection. Isn’t a huge deal as we are ok with it however need to remind my gf to be a bit more on it with the birth control. I was just wondering if it is fairly normal for bulls to seed a cuckolds gf in this lifestyle or would you always ask them to use a condom?
My wife's steady bull always fucks her bareback and most of the times he finishes deep inside Maria's pussy.
Every other man has to use a condom in order to have sex with my wife.

Thank you so much for the feedback and yeah I agree he loves finishing in her and she loves being seeded by him.

My wife's steady bull always fucks her bareback and most of the times he finishes deep inside Maria's pussy.
Every other man has to use a condom in order to have sex with my wife.
Thank you so much for the feedback. We are only currently on the one bull at present however this is something we will have to discuss in more detail when more are introduced.

Still relatively new to cuckold lifestyle and BBC. We have a regular bull however open to meeting other BBC in the UK. More recently our bull has been seeding my gf repeatedly, after roughly the third time one day he just took the condom off and went for it, since then hasn’t worn any protection. Isn’t a huge deal as we are ok with it however need to remind my gf to be a bit more on it with the birth control. I was just wondering if it is fairly normal for bulls to seed a cuckolds gf in this lifestyle or would you always ask them to use a condom?
No condoms

Back