G/f Seeded Repeatedly By BBC

Black alpha males have three goals in mind when it comes to having interracial sex: to fuck a white guy's wife/girlfriend, to inseminate a white guy's wife/girlfriend, and to impregnate a white guy's wife/girlfriend. The Black alpha male achieves two purposes when having sex with our white wife's/girlfriends: achieving sexual pleasure and sexual conquest, and having his African DNA placed in future generations. I submit that the day will occur when your girlfriend's belly and teats swell as a Black baby develops in her white womb. You will probably become aroused seeing "your" woman pregnant with another man's baby, a Black man's baby. The attached photo shows my wife four months pregnant with a Black man's baby growing in her married (to me) white womb. She was knocked up during our honeymoon in Barbados.
To those three bold-print aims of black bulls I would add “to have her fall in love with him and his cock” as my wife did beautifully heavily in my handsome 19-year-old black buddy’s impassioned embrace the first time he barebacked her beside me on our marriage bed.

Last edited:
That's basically the answer I got from my wife when we were trying for a b-by and I suggested to her to ask him to wear a rubber. Every time after her bull left, she would call me "babe, hurry, I feel like they are running up!"
Yeah our bull will not wear a rubber and we would now disrespect him by asking him to.

My ex wife was seeded by every guy who fucked her inc a couple of young lads for nigh on two years. Stick to birth control and you oughta be safe.

by every guy that fucked her? Including a couple of young lads……..
Seeded by every guy that fucked her? Including a couple of young lads who doubtless came in her like a tipped-over milk bottle?

That’s very VERY hot man!!

Did you get to watch them fucking her? And if so, did you cum with them?

Last edited:
It is good you are getting in a lot of discussion. Once her bull impregnates her, and he will impregnate her, the number of options you will have will decrease dramatically. When my wife to be and I decided on a hot wife/cuckold husband lifestyle/marriage, we never looked back. To us, sex is between my wife and her Black boyfriends, and between me and my Black boyfriends. Love is between the two of us, not just because we are husband & wife, but because we are soul mates.

We never really had to explain anything. People who knew us, family, friends, etc., always knew that I was a sissy queer who enjoyed having sex with Black men, and she was a promiscuous slut who enjoyed having sex with Black men. Both our families and our friends believe in "live and let live". It was our marriage and we have always been a happy couple. We got a lot of stares from strangers, but most strangers came to their own decisions and kept their opinions to themself. A few did ask questions like "Did you adopt"? We always told the frank truth: "I am unable to give my wife either sexual pleasure or a baby. She gets both from Black men" or "My husband is unable to give me sexual pleasure or a baby. I get both from Black men". Decide now if you will feel jealousy or another negative reaction. Look at the picture of my Black bred wife and visualize that you are looking at your Black bred girlfriend. What do you feel? If the answer is sexual arousal and happiness, you have your answer. And remember, it will be your name on the birth certificate, not the Black guy's name. Be aware that what worked for me and my wife, may not work for you and your girlfriend. In any event, we wish you both "All the best of the best"!

PS: At the end of her fertile years, my wife had given birth to seven (7) interracial babies, all fucked into her married white womb by seven (7) different Black bulls/studs.
3 for me ...cindi

Still relatively new to cuckold lifestyle and BBC. We have a regular bull however open to meeting other BBC in the UK. More recently our bull has been seeding my gf repeatedly, after roughly the third time one day he just took the condom off and went for it, since then hasn’t worn any protection. Isn’t a huge deal as we are ok with it however need to remind my gf to be a bit more on it with the birth control. I was just wondering if it is fairly normal for bulls to seed a cuckolds gf in this lifestyle or would you always ask them to use a condom?
Always seeding

I think I might fail seeing I am 48, but I am still trying....cindi
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. My wife's seventh and last Black breeding occurred in the year 2000, when she was 46. And even if you don't conceive, isn't the pleasure worth trying? And her doctors claimed she was still able to be impregnated up to the year 2010, when she was 56. However, the odds of conception occurring had dropped off considerably. Think positive and GOOD LUCK!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. My wife's seventh and last Black breeding occurred in the year 2000, when she was 46. And even if you don't conceive, isn't the pleasure worth trying? And her doctors claimed she was still able to be impregnated up to the year 2010, when she was 56. However, the odds of conception occurring had dropped off considerably. Think positive and GOOD LUCK!
Never give up, keep taking that nut sexy

Back