Dueling HotWife/Stag Chronicles (HotWife Version)

It's been a couple of weeks. Just curious how you are doing. I hate that your first date was a bust before you even got to start it. I'm hoping you've recovered from that disappointment, regrouped, and are ready to try again.

Maybe just go dancing. Wear something sexy. Flirt. Talk to guys you think are worthy of your attention. Laugh. Just see how that goes for now. Hubby could watch from afar. Maybe you take a new friend home...or not. But you'll have fun. You need some fun.
We are doing great! Thank you so much for checking in on us :). Life has been busy but I have been talking to a couple of gentlemen that are so amazingly sexy and elegant. I am so looking forward to meeting up with one of them very soon. I'm sure my husband and I will both have a lot to write about very soon! We always appreciate your insight and input <3.

We are doing great! Thank you so much for checking in on us :). Life has been busy but I have been talking to a couple of gentlemen that are so amazingly sexy and elegant. I am so looking forward to meeting up with one of them very soon. I'm sure my husband and I will both have a lot to write about very soon! We always appreciate your insight and input <3.
You have pictures on your profile with some BBC. You absolutely must describe this adventure!

Back