Don't you hate when you see a pawg with a white guy

I keep seeing thick ass white women with their white husbands in public and I laugh because I know they are not handling them right. Does anyone feel the same way?
Doesn’t bother me one but. It happens quite often. Sometimes I even think to myself that they should just keep doing what makes them happy

I keep seeing thick ass white women with their white husbands in public and I laugh because I know they are not handling them right. Does anyone feel the same way?
Are your white or black?

That holds true for some, but my reference is to the beautiful women who are naturally curvy and/or blessed with a whooty
So just out of curiosity, and while some women are naturally curvy, can you for sure tell that it isn’t being hit quite right? I mean how do you know this natural beauty walking around with her nerdy husband hasn’t had her natural butt get any bigger? Im just curious, because when I walk around I don’t have a list of sexual partners graded on a scale of 1 to 10 for how well they “hit” me…. Maybe I need one, or maybe I should just pay less attention to people who would look at me and assume things like that. Just food for thought, not for giving people a false impression of whether my butt is big due to sex or eating.

The obsession of white women only reproducing with black men is always from an inferior ass man. It’s quite annoying, cause like, are they retarded? 😂😭
It’s so unrealistic. I mean one, I’m not having a baby with someone who’s not my husband. I shouldn’t have to say more after that…

Back