Can you fuck someone’s wife -too- good?

Yes ma’am.
I tell people up front what the rules are…so those that would be offended or don’t agree with me wouldn’t be wanting to meet up.

I suppose i wouldn’t be meeting with most couples you know…I simply don’t meet people if they want more than my cock at once. 🤷🏾‍♂️
What does that mean? “Want more than my cock at once”?

No I get it. Most of the couples I know, the husband rarely plays with single men but he will watch and be there. Fully clothed. I don’t even go to swing clubs that allow men to walk around naked. Not my thing

It absolutely comes with risks. But risks can be adressed. That said, it's definitely no for everyone. We were swingers long before we switched to this arrangement.
Swing is my thing for sure, but once I'm married or if I do ever get married, I want to be selfish with my hubby, and just keep him all to myself as well as he wanting thw same of me.. No more sharing, LOL

No I get it. Most of the couples I know, the husband rarely plays with single men but he will watch and be there. Fully clothed. I don’t even go to swing clubs that allow men to walk around naked. Not my thing
Yeah i tell them up front that I’ve no problem if they just want to hang out or even shoot hot videos. Just gotta keep the pants on 👍🏾

Swing is my thing for sure, but once I'm married or if I do ever get married, I want to be selfish with my hubby, and just keep him all to myself as well as he wanting thw same of me.. No more sharing, LOL
That's interesting but also some kind of strange in my opinion. Do you really think your womanly wants and needs will vanish all of a sudden just because of the fact you will be married? - i wonder. 🤔 Or will you just suppress those and limit yourself "for the sake of your marriage"?

But what if your future husband is not asking nor expecting you to be sexually exclusive with him? What if he sees and acknowledges your sexual potential as a Woman and prefers not to limit your ability to have great sexual experiences in any variety you can think of and, if you're honest, you fantasize about? - And all that while he wants nothing more than dedicating all his sexual energy to you, his wife, with no thought or interest to be with another woman. How does that sound?

Doesn't that sound at least a bit intriguing to you? i acknowledge that you are a person who is prone to catching feelings over good sex, as you said above. On the other hand, have you never had sex with anybody you were not in a full-blown, loving relationship with and still wouldn't want to miss the memory of those experiences? TY

That's interesting but also some kind of strange in my opinion. Do you really think your womanly wants and needs will vanish all of a sudden just because of the fact you will be married? - i wonder. 🤔 Or will you just suppress those and limit yourself "for the sake of your marriage"?

But what if your future husband is not asking nor expecting you to be sexually exclusive with him? What if he sees and acknowledges your sexual potential as a Woman and prefers not to limit your ability to have great sexual experiences in any variety you can think of and, if you're honest, you fantasize about? - And all that while he wants nothing more than dedicating all his sexual energy to you, his wife, with no thought or interest to be with another woman. How does that sound?

Doesn't that sound at least a bit intriguing to you? i acknowledge that you are a person who is prone to catching feelings over good sex, as you said above. On the other hand, have you never had sex with anybody you were not in a full-blown, loving relationship with and still wouldn't want to miss the memory of those experiences? TY
I share Sammy all the time and have for many years, other women I have no interest in

Let me preface this post with the fact that I occasionally allow husbands to watch as long as they keep their clothes on.

Recently I’ve noticed that sometimes when I meet a new wife, the sex is fantastic…amazing
Multiple female orgasms, squirting pussies that never squirted before, etc…the wives are always super pleased…say they can’t wait to fuck again.

Then i don’t hear back from them…anyone have any insight as to why this might be?
It’s so strange.
It is impossible to answer your question for those couples you had that experience with but never told you their reasons. The only thing people in here can do is assume.

Here are just a few possible reasons that come to my mind:
* Like @just_jenna said, the wife could possibly have caught feelings for you that are exceeding those of "just lust".
* It was never the couple's intention in the first place to meet a guy more often than once.
* Some jealousy issue on behalf of the husband's part.
* You spontaneously did or said something that was a red flag to both or one of them.
* They'd decided to give it a try even though your terms did not exactly match their own prefered play scenario and found out the experience was not that pleasant to them as a couple (even the wife had her o's).

Also consider the following: Couples in this type of sexual lifestyle prefer a man as the third player who understands their lifestyle well. Of course there are couples willing to share with nothing more than the sex in mind. But many couples are looking for more than just the sex. Some want to make an experience and create a memory for them as a couple, and have the husband included/involved in ways that suit their dynamic best.

You can play with a wife but in a consensual sharing situation in which the husband knows and supports his wife's playing with others you are always involved with the couple, never the wife alone even if you meet - just the two of you - in say, a motel room. - The husband is always involved in one way or another. ;)

It is impossible to answer your question for those couples you had that experience with but never told you their reasons. The only thing people in here can do is assume.

* Like @just_jenna said, the wife could possibly have caught feelings for you that are exceeding those of "just lust".
* It was never the couple's intention in the first place to meet a guy more often than once.
* You spontaneously did or said something that was a red flag to both or one of them.
* They'd decided to give it a try even though your terms did not exactly match their own prefered play scenario and found out the experience was not that pleasant to them as a couple (even the wife had her o's).

Also consider the following: Couples in this type of sexual lifestyle prefer a man as the third player who understands their lifestyle well. Of course there are couples willing to share with nothing more than the sex in mind. But many couples are looking for more than just the sex. Some want to make an experience and create a memory for them as a couple, and have the husband included/involved in ways that suit their dynamic best.

You can play with a wife but in a consensual sharing situation in which the husband knows and supports his wife's playing with others you are always involved with the couple, never the wife alone even if you meet - just the two of you - in say, a motel room. - The husband is always involved in one way or another. ;)
lol
Oh I’m well aware of their involvement…I just don’t want to see or be around them when they’re naked. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Thanks for your input…that’s actually helpful. I’m certain All of those scenarios are possible

You think way to hard about this. However, I will play with you on this bc I think 🤔 it makes perfect sense in the questioning.

I absolutely don't know anything 100% when I've never been in that space.
I will put boundaries on myself for the sake of marriage and family.
I would not marry someone who I'd have to change my whole identity for, nor would I expect the man to do the same.
But if I've been sharing myself for so long, I'd want to finally feel what it's like to be the star of the show that's exclusive, not the stand in on Tuesday night. It starts to become empty.
I want someone who thinks of me everyday. Maybe after a decade we can explore that aspect once again. I hope I answered that appropriately without you dissection, followed by regurgitation.

I'm marking it on my calendar that you actually agreed with me LOL

Not speaking from the LS, speaking for myself and this is going to sound crazy to men bc y'all are not made like us, however when I have mind blowing sex that has taken me to a place I've never been before, it's LIFE changing. When you're in that realm of sexual bliss, euphoria sets in and it makes you want to let everything go, fall in love run off and get married, rob a bank whatever he wants because he takes you there! It can see that being fatal to a relationship if you're able to do that for her. I'm sure the husband can see your sex all over her and think that's not going to happen again. Probably looking for mediocre dick now, LOL
Facts

I met a couple from Ga once. Man the chemistry between her and I was like wild fire. Her husband had to literally pull us apart. It was like we had this ******* instinct for each other. Husband broke that up or so he thought. We did see each other quite a few times after until she decided to stop.

Coming from a Bull who has had numerous married women in the lifestyle fall in love and try to get me to violate the golden rule of the lifestyle, I would still say "NO"!

As far as I am concerned sexin a woman "too good" or fucking her so good that you become her best lover ever is the whole point for me! Spoiler alert! A part of why I enjoy banging a woman senseless is to accomplish my goal of being the best that's ever been inside of that pussy and that is my 🏅gold medal! Yes! That ass is my Olympics and I'm competing for the top spot.

To me the highest honor another man's wife can give to me is telling me that I am the best ever! The hubby has already given me the highest honor of enjoying his wife!♠️

If you are really good and you cause someone's wife to, let's say, lose focus and she's whispering that's she's falling in love with you! As a Bull you are the last line of defense for hubby and you also have a duty as Bull to conduct yourself in a manner that does not bring ill repute, or a black eye to the lifestyle and all other Bulls! With that being said, not all men that people in the lifestyle meet and play with are real lifestyle Bulls!

For example a couple meets a guy in the a night club and convince him to come back to their hotel room and when they get their he wants hubby to leave and not participate, and he also thinks the notion of hubby staying and watching is totally weird, so that was a bad experience for them! I mean what did you expect? That guy is not a real lifestyle Bull! A lifestyle Bull would have completely understood the dynamic of hubby watching and joining in on the action.

Anyone can be used as a Bull, but not everyone used as a Bull is a real lifestyle Bull and folks you get what you get if you go outside of the lifestyle or don't properly screen all Bulls!

Not speaking from the LS, speaking for myself and this is going to sound crazy to men bc y'all are not made like us, however when I have mind blowing sex that has taken me to a place I've never been before, it's LIFE changing. When you're in that realm of sexual bliss, euphoria sets in and it makes you want to let everything go, fall in love run off and get married, rob a bank whatever he wants because he takes you there! It can see that being fatal to a relationship if you're able to do that for her. I'm sure the husband can see your sex all over her and think that's not going to happen again. Probably looking for mediocre dick now, LOL
You are correct and very wise.

Why’s the husband’s nudity such a big deal? Most hubbies love jacking off watching a black boy perform in bed. Might be why you got ghosted.
Omg baby doll you make my dick throbbing hard.

Gorgeous set if tits to be kissing and fucking

Let me preface this post with the fact that I occasionally allow husbands to watch as long as they keep their clothes on.

Recently I’ve noticed that sometimes when I meet a new wife, the sex is fantastic…amazing
Multiple female orgasms, squirting pussies that never squirted before, etc…the wives are always super pleased…say they can’t wait to fuck again.

Then i don’t hear back from them…anyone have any insight as to why this might be?
It’s so strange.
Why with husbands do you only allow them to be present with clothes on? ha ha ? Worried about somethhg?

Reactions: Ssw
Back