Excellent all of the black guys are using your wife as a married white breeding slut?
You have no idea which black guy is the ******* of your wife's black baby?
No, but that eliminates the hassle. These guys don't want to be dads. This way we don't know. We will take care of the baby. They can continue getting good pussy.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 9E1F08D (1).jpg
    9E1F08D (1).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
  • AA85F3C.jpg
    AA85F3C.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
No, but that eliminates the hassle. These guys don't want to be dads. This way we don't know. We will take care of the baby. They can continue getting good pussy.
I do think it is very exciting that 10 black guys are fucking your wife and you and your wife do not have any idea who is the ******* of her black baby; also they are still fucking your wife that is 5 months pregnant with one of the black guys baby.
Do watch the black guys fuck your wife?

I do think it is very exciting that 10 black guys are fucking your wife and you and your wife do not have any idea who is the ******* of her black baby; also they are still fucking your wife that is 5 months pregnant with one of the black guys baby.
Do watch the black guys fuck your wife?
Sometimes. Sometimes they come over. Sometimes she goes to them. But when they are here I watch and I leave them alone. It's just as exciting knowing what they do behind closed doors. I can usually hear her cum.

Sometimes. Sometimes they come over. Sometimes she goes to them. But when they are here I watch and I leave them alone. It's just as exciting knowing what they do behind closed doors. I can usually hear her cum.
Ok, but I love watching the guys fuck my wife, especially a group of them. My wife loves being spit roasted.

Back