Does money make you cum

Satanic_cap

Male
Real Person
typically reading most of the post here I hear the most off the wall reasons about how no woman cant resist bbc and other outlandish fantasies. These comments are usually made by men for cucks and not by actual women

On the other hand I see woman selling content with wishlist and even ones who are offended by me and calling me poor or claim to have some form of wealth that's beyond myself . Even seen a few who are "size queens " who will rate your dick for a fee
Men are saying it's about the dick but women are singing a different tune.
So my question is do money make you cum ? Is the idea of a men with money more of a turn on then a big dick ?

Alot of women will deny and say the confidence of a man is sexy and money is a tool ,which is true but I don't see alot of women here saying they are looking for a confident men .

Most men say they like a "nartual woman" but are buy content from women with implants and bbl's.

So is money actually the key to a exciting fetish lifestyle?

F.y.i ..I like my bills folded not rolled

View attachment 1000004508.jpg
For those who choose to say I have none ..keep that same energy😅

And to answer your question, do women actually prefer money to a big dick? As in a real world scenario outside of the fantasy land of these QoS/Cuckolding/IR forums? Of course. I think that is fairly obvious and even a common sense thing. Maybe you are young and inexperienced, but what I think is going on is that many bulls that read these forums become delusional and cynical because of all the dirty talk that goes on in here. They start to believe that their BBC's are some sort of magic wands that can solve all of the world's problems and they can get everything for free.

Back