Does money make you cum

Satanic_cap

Male
Real Person
typically reading most of the post here I hear the most off the wall reasons about how no woman cant resist bbc and other outlandish fantasies. These comments are usually made by men for cucks and not by actual women

On the other hand I see woman selling content with wishlist and even ones who are offended by me and calling me poor or claim to have some form of wealth that's beyond myself . Even seen a few who are "size queens " who will rate your dick for a fee
Men are saying it's about the dick but women are singing a different tune.
So my question is do money make you cum ? Is the idea of a men with money more of a turn on then a big dick ?

Alot of women will deny and say the confidence of a man is sexy and money is a tool ,which is true but I don't see alot of women here saying they are looking for a confident men .

Most men say they like a "nartual woman" but are buy content from women with implants and bbl's.

So is money actually the key to a exciting fetish lifestyle?

F.y.i ..I like my bills folded not rolled

View attachment 1000004508.jpg
For those who choose to say I have none ..keep that same energy😅

Money is the root of all evil, and the world of perversion is a sin, so there's that.
A rich man is nice, but it doesn't make me cream my panties. If anything if pampered by a man with whatever my heart desired, he better have a big 🍆 so I can give him my gratitude. If he had money and no 🍆 I couldn't do it.
I know I've said confidence in a man is extremely sexy. But he still needs a big 🍆 I just can't compromise when it comes to my pleasure. I get "fuckgry" if I'm not completely satisfied sexually, so ya money ain't it. It's a nice bonus but eh.

Money is the root of all evil, and the world of perversion is a sin, so there's that.
A rich man is nice, but it doesn't make me cream my panties. If anything if pampered by a man with whatever my heart desired, he better have a big 🍆 so I can give him my gratitude. If he had money and no 🍆 I couldn't do it.
I know I've said confidence in a man is extremely sexy. But he still needs a big 🍆 I just can't compromise when it comes to my pleasure. I get "fuckgry" if I'm not completely satisfied sexually, so ya money ain't it. It's a nice bonus but eh.
Personally and respectfully. Saying money is the root of all evil is like saying matches is the cause of all house fires .

Money is not the root of evil ..greed is ..it's alot of people in the world with money who do good things with it

It people in the world without money and ill intentions .

No one will say they stay in a relationship for money but most have no problem saying that ended a relationship because of the lack of money .
I can understand saying it's a bonus but why is it hard to admit the it's actually a requirement.

Personally and respectfully. Saying money is the root of all evil is like saying matches is the cause of all house fires .

Money is not the root of evil ..greed is ..it's alot of people in the world with money who do good things with it

No one will say they stay in a relationship for money but most have no problem saying that ended a relationship because of the lack of money .
I can understand saying it's a bonus but why is it hard to admit the it's actually a requirement.
Exchange "money" for "penis size" and you will get about the same responses. If it's too little to live from (or get pleasure from, respectively) it will create problems. The "good" thing is no Woman needs to rely on their partner for both. Both a big dick and money can be obtained from another source. :LOL:

Country girl? It looks like you have a preference for farmers; who are enabled to present you with the right amount and sizes of eggplants. 🤣

Well, money does make me cum.. it’s a turn on when a man is well off… but at the same time it’s not all about the money but it’s not all about the dick neither… cause a man could have a bbc but don’t know how to fuck… all bbc isn’t made equal.. so for me it has to be a balance… for one I can’t mess with no man that doesn’t get to the bag with no ambition, so no matter how big the dick I would never find out if you’re broke …. But if you got the bag and your dick is trash and or small I wouldn’t want u neither .. so again it has to be an balance , n I’m not saying this cus I’m a libra lol

It’s a lot of ppl that’s stay in relationships because of money … because their codependent

Well, money does make me cum.. it’s a turn on when a man is well off… but at the same time it’s not all about the money but it’s not all about the dick neither… cause a man could have a bbc but don’t know how to fuck… all bbc isn’t made equal.. so for me it has to be a balance… for one I can’t mess with no man that doesn’t get to the bag with no ambition, so no matter how big the dick I would never find out if you’re broke …. But if you got the bag and your dick is trash and or small I wouldn’t want u neither .. so again it has to be an balance , n I’m not saying this cus I’m a libra lol
Being a libra myself I understand the need for balance ♎😉

Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins. Money is the root, that causes money to be evil. Therefore money is the root of all evil. It doesn't necessarily mean having lots of money either. You can be broke as a joke and be a thief, root cause money. You can't pay your bills, you start doing shaddy things to get that money, root cause. It's about perspective, and what you want out of life. If you're easy for the things money brings and that makes you cum? Root cause baby, MONEY. I just want to be happy, if my guy has bank, and I have bank he has a big 🍆 and I got a wet 😻 he doesn't need to know how to use it because I do and that's all that matters.

Libra is only about balance if the scales are tipped in their favor😜😘

Libra is only about balance if the scales are tipped in their favor😜😘
Ikr all these libras in here be thinking they are balance people lol

I'm a capricorn it's in my zodiac to be ambitious and to attract money lol

my idea girl definitely has to get the bag and hustle like I do . But here the thing .it's also important to recognize how a person actually make their money .

It don't take two people to do one job .so if a person hustle is all about their partners income then yes it's a problem.

A o.g. told me once he knew a women who was married and didn't work .her husband took care of her .one day he passed away and few years later she lost everything that he worked for because she didn't have t h e skills to maintain what she inherent.

My point is that yes money make men look more sexy but do women know that money and how they maintain it can look them look sexy to a man too?

Money isn’t evil. But debt is 💸 😈 Debt-free and living my best life!
Debt is wealth also ..debt shows responsibility and mangerment of money .

Whats the point of having money of you can't pay your bills and what you owe . It's people out here who are millionaire not because they actually have a million dollar but for the fact that they have access to a mill in cedit.

Ikr all these libras in here be thinking they are balance people lol

I'm a capricorn it's in my zodiac to be ambitious and to attract money lol

my idea girl definitely has to get the bag and hustle like I do . But here the thing .it's also important to recognize how a person actually make their money .

It don't take two people to do one job .so if a person hustle is all about their partners income then yes it's a problem.

A o.g. told me once he knew a women who was married and didn't work .her husband took care of her .one day he passed away and few years later she lost everything that he worked for because she didn't have t h e skills to maintain what she inherent.

My point is that yes money make men look more sexy but do women know that money and how they maintain it can look them look sexy to a man too?
Agreed! Being a Scorpio I get mine, no matter who is in my life, but here's my downfall. Men have said my financial independence makes me sexy, but it's also intimidating they don't want a female who may do it better then them. So it's really not the same, financially independent men yes can be more attractive and have husband material written all over them, but 9× out of 10 if the women is financially independent she's a plethora of things wrong yet none of them being wifey material. I never want to be left empty handed because I relied on another human being.

Last edited:
I don’t think money is the root of all evil , actually it’s man the root n cause for all evil… like they try to say guns are evil, no the person behind the gun doing heinous crimes are evil…
Man/women is the conductor to perpetuate the evil, not the root. The root is the base, the reason for the cause.

Back