Does Donald Trump deserve a second term? Yes or No.

Does Donald Trump deserve a second term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As POTUS everyone can't be your friend. Some will hate you some will love you. I recall when Obama and Bill Clinton were POTUS there were signs hating them whenever they did a G-7 meeting or critics abroad in the Middle East or elsewhere too. Yet that does not negate their legacies? So if there are those that hate Trump it should not negate his legacy either.

no where near for Obama and Clinton what it is for trump......trump has offended people everywhere.....sticking his nose in UK affairs.....telling EU that these freed ISIS fighters want to go there anyway......his comments with France when he pulled out of the climate change

his legacy will not be good....he still has several other investigations going on also...….money laundering....tax fraud...a bunch of them....some may come up during the impeachment thing just adding to his troubles....now we find out Russia owns most of his golf resorts....his new DC hotel deal.....standing to make millions off being pres on that one...he hasn't sold yet butt trying....and that won't go over well either.....all his golf outings at the cost to America....selling public land ….allowing coal and etc to pollute.....his legacy won't be good

If Donald Trump is such a disaster as POTUS why is it that we can communicate online as your Internet connection and power grid be a disaster? And a variety of all other aspects of your country should be in utter disarray? Even in California there are several wildfires burning down the state as I post this message, and we can get KTLA ( https://ktla.com ) normally with everything functioning well. Everything appears to be functioning normal as I see things from my side of the border @subhub174014 ? The very same way should Trump be re-elected.

Is this really the bar we have now as a society? "You're not dead in a ditch, so the president is great"?

I think we can do a little better.

no where near for Obama and Clinton what it is for trump......trump has offended people everywhere.....sticking his nose in UK affairs.....telling EU that these freed ISIS fighters want to go there anyway......his comments with France when he pulled out of the climate change

his legacy will not be good....he still has several other investigations going on also...….money laundering....tax fraud...a bunch of them....some may come up during the impeachment thing just adding to his troubles....now we find out Russia owns most of his golf resorts....his new DC hotel deal.....standing to make millions off being pres on that one...he hasn't sold yet butt trying....and that won't go over well either.....all his golf outings at the cost to America....selling public land ….allowing coal and etc to pollute.....his legacy won't be good
Whether or not Trump is re-elected will be decided in November 2020. Donald Trump's legacy will be decided by historians much further into the future after an indecisive period of time after he is POTUS.

Whether or not Trump is re-elected will be decided in November 2020. Donald Trump's legacy will be decided by historians much further into the future after an indecisive period of time after he is POTUS.

I think after he gets shot down from blocking everything in the SEVERAL ongoing investigations....may not happen until he leaves office....but at some point it will all come out.....and the lies the corruption....and all the underhanded deals done to put money in his pocket.…….his legacy will not be good....impeachment just a small part....he has several others that will bring him down also.....that is why I told you a while back he is killing any chance of Ivanka ever being in politics...once everything is found out......hard for her to show her face but just like her dad.....Russia will be glad to help.....P.utin likes her...….even let her sit in his chair and put her feet on the desk a few years ago

I think after he gets shot down from blocking everything in the SEVERAL ongoing investigations....may not happen until he leaves office....but at some point it will all come out.....and the lies the corruption....and all the underhanded deals done to put money in his pocket.…….his legacy will not be good....impeachment just a small part....he has several others that will bring him down also.....that is why I told you a while back he is killing any chance of Ivanka ever being in politics...once everything is found out......hard for her to show her face but just like her dad.....Russia will be glad to help.....P.utin likes her...….even let her sit in his chair and put her feet on the desk a few years ago
Time will tell if whomever Lord Sugar is can profit from his £10,000 wager in 2025? And how everything will turn out for Trump and his team.

1572611922446.png

( https://www.bettingpro.com/category...male-president-by-2025-betting-odds-20180731/ )

Time will tell if whomever Lord Sugar is can profit from his £10,000 wager in 2025? And how everything will turn out for Trump and his team.

View attachment 2946056

( https://www.bettingpro.com/category...male-president-by-2025-betting-odds-20180731/ )

already told you....after all the ******* on trump comes out she won't be able to show her face...…..but it doesn't bother her dad any to be as corrupt as he wants...…..and like I said P.utin likes her...even more than Donald

even though trump has broke the law and committed an impeachable offense….and the country right now is split on weather to impeach or not...…...the right is still protecting him because if they lose this they know chances of the next pres being a Dem is pretty good...….so what the left has to do with these hearings is show everything to the public...…..that's what the right wanted...and now that it will happen they don't like that either.....but once that door opens and it already has....they are finding more and more...plus the left has 3 different committees investigating him on different things.....that is just that much more to come out...once public opinion gets more and more info......the impeachment will happen.....already 22 republicans have announced retirement...very unusual...suppose they know trump is corrupt...…..will they stick with the party or vote their feelings?.....those 22 could easily put trump out the door

but no matter what on the impeachment...almost 3/4 of the country does not want him back for another term

also...this all could backfire on the left....if they keep pushing and don't get enough to sway the public.....a lot of them will be OUT

Last edited:
even though trump has broke the law and committed an impeachable offense….and the country right now is split on weather to impeach or not...…...the right is still protecting him because if they lose this they know chances of the next pres being a Dem is pretty good...….so what the left has to do with these hearings is show everything to the public...…..that's what the right wanted...and now that it will happen they don't like that either.....but once that door opens and it already has....they are finding more and more...plus the left has 3 different committees investigating him on different things.....that is just that much more to come out...once public opinion gets more and more info......the impeachment will happen.....already 22 republicans have announced retirement...very unusual...suppose they know trump is corrupt...…..will they stick with the party or vote their feelings?.....those 22 could easily put trump out the door

but no matter what on the impeachment...almost 3/4 of the country does not want him back for another term
I know you are dancing in the streets of Oklahoma with these impeachment talks but it isn't over yet. I suspect the Senate has to approve it and the Republicans hold it, and I don't think they would remove a guy from their own side?

I know you are dancing in the streets of Oklahoma with these impeachment talks but it isn't over yet. I suspect the Senate has to approve it and the Republicans hold it, and I don't think they would remove a guy from their own side?

already covered that above....it all hinges on the senate....and those 22 republicans...….also if public opinion keeps growing to the point some of them think they are in risk of losing their job....they will turn on him in a minute....as it stand right now...done deal in the house......and really doubt it in the senate...unless those 22 go with the left....if not...nothing happen in the senate and he goes on...to lose the election

already covered that above....it all hinges on the senate....and those 22 republicans...….also if public opinion keeps growing to the point some of them think they are in risk of losing their job....they will turn on him in a minute....as it stand right now...done deal in the house......and really doubt it in the senate...unless those 22 go with the left....if not...nothing happen in the senate and he goes on...to lose the election
If worse does come to worse a sneaky maneuvre Trump could always do is to temporaily transfer the office of the POTUS to Pence for a 1/2 hour where Pence pardons Trump, then Pence could transfer the office of the POTUS back to Trump? But going into an election it would royally infuriate guys like you @subhub174014 , and the optics would not look good.

If worse does come to worse a sneaky maneuvre Trump could always do is to temporaily transfer the office of the POTUS to Pence for a 1/2 hour where Pence pardons Trump, then Pence could transfer the office of the POTUS back to Trump? But going into an election it would royally infuriate guys like you @subhub174014 , and the optics would not look good.

couldn't do that....although that is what Ford did for Nixon...…..Nixon couldn't have come back if he wanted to.....but ford was really disliked over it....and his intent was to just try and get past it all and get the country back together....which did happen....but a lot still hated Ford over it...….and look at here on this board....there are people here who refuse to believe anything bad about trump...no matter the facts....it's all fake....some may be exaggerated some to try and be the best and most read story.........but all is pretty much fact....all the news people we have listened to for years just all got together and united against trump....that didn't happen...…...but a lot of trumpies believe that to be true....they have it in their head that he is some kind of god...…..the thing about trump......there are so many that dislike him....surprising he hasn't been shot...…..but all the people that are crazy enough to do something like that...are trump supporters

btw Ford wasn't a bad pres...….but his pardoning of Nixon....he didn't stand a chance for re-election....and at one time he was highly respected in the senate.....he was appointed by Nixon because VP Agnew had to resign over corruption

Last edited:
couldn't do that....although that is what Ford did for Nixon...…..Nixon couldn't have come back if he wanted to.....but ford was really disliked over it....and his intent was to just try and get past it all and get the country back together....which did happen....but a lot still hated Ford over it...….and look at here on this board....there are people here who refuse to believe anything bad about trump...no matter the facts....it's all fake....some may be exaggerated some to try and be the best and most read story.........but all is pretty much fact....all the news people we have listened to for years just all got together and united against trump....that didn't happen...…...but a lot of trumpies believe that to be true....they have it in their head that he is some kind of god...…..the thing about trump......there are so many that dislike him....surprising he hasn't been shot...…..but all the people that are crazy enough to do something like that...are trump supporters

btw Ford wasn't a bad pres...….but his pardoning of Nixon....he didn't stand a chance for re-election....and at one time he was highly respected in the senate.....he was appointed by Nixon because VP Agnew had to resign over corruption
Such a maneuvre would effectively end Pence's political career if Trump ends up on the wrong side of history, but it would get Trump off the hook in the worst case scenario.

Such a maneuvre would effectively end Pence's political career if Trump ends up on the wrong side of history, but it would get Trump off the hook in the worst case scenario.

Pence does not stand a chance of winning and even the right knows it....although pence is doing what he can to distance himself from a lot of this...won't do him any good....should trump go down before the election....you will see another republican jump up in a hurry.....what bothers the right is...….they have to get ALL of this killed before next election....they can't take the chance of trump getting re-elected and then getting impeached....turning things over to pence....Pence is kind of like you and hottobe…….he does everything because god told him to.....had his state in terrible money trouble......cut teachers and police and firemans pay to try and cover and didn't work.....the right has a problem and they know it...….get it ALL stopped now and trump has a lot of investigations going against him....get it cooled down before the election...…..voters have a history of not remembering anything and just going on the latest commercial....but trump also has the problem that 3/4 of the country doesn't want him in a second term...…..but there his gift to gab will have to play in...and I'm sure the right is counting on that...as well as trump...….that is why he is planning an old fireside chat.....try and convince the country he is innocent and it's all the left just making trouble...….his followers will believe it and be that much more fired up...like a few on here...….but will it do him any good with the rest of the country...because the Dems will get a rebuttal and what will they say

his followers are flat fucking nuts...and you see some of it here......and trump in his usual sneaky way is pushing violence if he should get impeached....and his crazy followers are listening....lookat that major league umpire during the world series...made a tweet about violence against the left if need be...he was suspended....but there are a lot of them out there...and most of them gun owners

Pence does not stand a chance of winning and even the right knows it....although pence is doing what he can to distance himself from a lot of this...won't do him any good....should trump go down before the election....you will see another republican jump up in a hurry.....what bothers the right is...….they have to get ALL of this killed before next election....they can't take the chance of trump getting re-elected and then getting impeached....turning things over to pence....Pence is kind of like you and hottobe…….he does everything because god told him to.....had his state in terrible money trouble......cut teachers and police and firemans pay to try and cover and didn't work.....the right has a problem and they know it...….get it ALL stopped now and trump has a lot of investigations going against him....get it cooled down before the election...…..voters have a history of not remembering anything and just going on the latest commercial....but trump also has the problem that 3/4 of the country doesn't want him in a second term...…..but there his gift to gab will have to play in...and I'm sure the right is counting on that...as well as trump...….that is why he is planning an old fireside chat.....try and convince the country he is innocent and it's all the left just making trouble...….his followers will believe it and be that much more fired up...like a few on here...….but will it do him any good with the rest of the country...because the Dems will get a rebuttal and what will they say

his followers are flat fucking nuts...and you see some of it here......and trump in his usual sneaky way is pushing violence if he should get impeached....and his crazy followers are listening....lookat that major league umpire during the world series...made a tweet about violence against the left if need be...he was suspended....but there are a lot of them out there...and most of them gun owners
I never heard Trump incite violence. As you said there is an extremists that take such matters in their own hands. You yourself have a huge following with a current reaction score on this site over 25,000 @subhub174014 . You could have your own extremists that might take your words to action? If you said that "you wanted Trump shot in the ass" (I am merely painting a theoretical scenario as I neither desire to threaten POTUS Donald Trump ?? nor his family at all as a personal disclaimer) and it happens. Know that there would be many 3-lettered agencies, Interpol, Scotland Yard, 5 eyes, and others investigating EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE. Once they stumble on such a prophetic troublemaker your life will be HELL until the grave. Therefore you should be careful what you say just as Trump should too. In such a dystopic scenario where Trump is locked up he could call for violence and ignite a Second Civil War until he is freed, but I don't think he would do that. :unsure:

Last edited:
I never heard Trump incite violence. As you said there is an extremists that take such matters in their own hands. You yourself have a huge following with a current reaction score on this site over 25,000 @subhub174014 . You could have your own extremists that might take your words to action? If you said that "you wanted Trump shot in the ass" (I am merely painting a theoretical scenario as I do not desire to threaten POTUS Donald Trump ?? at all as a personal disclaimer) and it happens. Know that there would be many 3-lettered agencies, Interpol, Scotland Yard, 5 eyes, and others investigating EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE. Once they stumble on such a prophetic troublemaker your life will be HELL until the grave. Therefore you should be careful what you say just as Trump should too. In such a dystopic scenario where Trump is locked up he could call for violence and ignite a Second Civil War until he is freed, but I don't think he would do that. :unsure:

I have posted seveal areticles where he has hinted at it...one that comes to mind.....back in my day we would havepunched that protestor...if someone does I will pay the legal fees...the guy did...and trump didn't....also violence has a dramtic increase in every city he does a speech in....two of the last 2 mass shootings both people recited parts of trumps speech...….you are just defending him now....when I know I have posted all kinds of info on that

I have posted seveal areticles where he has hinted at it...one that comes to mind.....back in my day we would havepunched that protestor...if someone does I will pay the legal fees...the guy did...and trump didn't....also violence has a dramtic increase in every city he does a speech in....two of the last 2 mass shootings both people recited parts of trumps speech...….you are just defending him now....when I know I have posted all kinds of info on that
You did hint you are financially well off once so I assume you might have your millions that you could liquidate for such a purpose, but I was also referring to the notoriety of directly or indirectly killing a POTUS. If someone acted on your prior threats and the law traced it back to this site and to you, I don't think 3-lettered agencies after arresting you would offer you bail. Plus there would be those extremists you cited that would be travelling to Oklahoma gunning for you too? It isn't worth it even if you are a billionaire. Jeffery Epstein was and he was arrested and jailed for another purpose and you know how his life turned out? Your liability is "huuge" @subhub174014 .

Plus Trump is in his 70's now. If somehow a youthful protestor was following the words of his Master @subhub174014 to punch Trump in the face, somehow bypassing all his security to do so, such an attack could be life threatening? If Trump dies my prior scenario I recently posted might come to pass...

You did hint you are financially well off once so I assume you might have your millions that you could liquidate for such a purpose, but I was also referring to the notoriety of directly or indirectly killing a POTUS. If someone acted on your prior threats and the law traced it back to this site and to you, I don't think 3-lettered agencies after arresting you would offer you bail. Plus there would be those extremists you cited that would be travelling to Oklahoma gunning for you too? It isn't worth it even if you are a billionaire. Jeffery Epstein was and he was arrested and jailed for another purpose and you know how his life turned out? Your liability is "huuge" @subhub174014 .

I'm not that crazy....what I was saying is....most of the crazy ones that might think about that...are trumpies….so he is safe from that

and I'm pretty damn sure I have never threatened the pres....I am not that dumb either....are you trying to push something since you are losing the argument and trying to twist things that are not there?
true I don't like the guy...but neither does 60% of the country!

yes....any one that is a threat to trump...there are those crazies that want to do something...a coupple have already been arrested....even the gals that testified against trump all got death threat......and that is why they don't release the name of the first person to file the complaint and trump has done everything he could to get that name.....but they won't give because of what trump might have done.....

pretty sure you don't want to hear this either....but when trump was doing a lot of his construction he had a lot of MOB ties and that is documented also

Back