Does Donald Trump deserve a second term? Yes or No.

Does Donald Trump deserve a second term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not that crazy....what I was saying is....most of the crazy ones that might think about that...are trumpies….so he is safe from that

and I'm pretty damn sure I have never threatened the pres....I am not that dumb either....are you trying to push something since you are losing the argument and trying to twist things that are not there?
true I don't like the guy...but neither does 60% of the country!

yes....any one that is a threat to trump...there are those crazies that want to do something...a coupple have already been arrested....even the gals that testified against trump all got death threat......and that is why they don't release the name of the first person to file the complaint and trump has done everything he could to get that name.....but they won't give because of what trump might have done.....

pretty sure you don't want to hear this either....but when trump was doing a lot of his construction he had a lot of MOB ties and that is documented also

you can look all of that up

Plus Trump is in his 70's now. If somehow a youthful protestor was following the words of his Master @subhub174014 to punch Trump in the face, somehow bypassing all his security to do so, such an attack could be life threatening? If Trump dies my prior scenario I recently posted might come to pass...

you are just being bitter and trying to start something because I pointed out what a jerk he is...and can prove it....just like with the racism thing....matter of fact just posted something on that a few minutes ago....so you can try to put words in my mouth...but not working....matter of fact right now there is a big push on election meddling and false adds and etc....and you are sure trying to influence an election

you are just being bitter and trying to start something because I pointed out what a jerk he is...and can prove it....just like with the racism thing....matter of fact just posted something on that a few minutes ago....so you can try to put words in my mouth...but not working....matter of fact right now there is a big push on election meddling and false adds and etc....and you are sure trying to influence an election
I am not bitter at all as I am just sincerely concerned about you not getting arrested @subhub174014 . If you desire to do otherwise it's your life.

I am not bitter at all as I am just sincerely concerned about you not getting arrested @subhub174014 . If you desire to do otherwise it's your life.

I think you are a little bitter....you get kind of childish at times.....when someone picks on your hero...as for getting arrested...should I be concerned?...do you know something I don't?....I'm not stupid...I know anyone who threatens the pres ends up in trouble...no matter who or what people think of the pres......just something you can't do.....but if you go back and re-read.....I said all the crazy people capable of doing something like that are trumpies!

my exact words....don't try and twist them...…

"there are so many that dislike him....surprising he hasn't been shot...…..but all the people that are crazy enough to do something like that...are trump supporters"

I think you are a little bitter....you get kind of childish at times.....when someone picks on your hero...as for getting arrested...should I be concerned?...do you know something I don't?....I'm not stupid...I know anyone who threatens the pres ends up in trouble...no matter who or what people think of the pres......just something you can't do.....but if you go back and re-read.....I said all the crazy people capable of doing something like that are trumpies!

my exact words....don't try and twist them...…

"there are so many that dislike him....surprising he hasn't been shot...…..but all the people that are crazy enough to do something like that...are trump supporters"
In the past I likened Trump to a modern day prophet for surviving so far. If I am correct God will preserve him and Trump will come back ten times stronger than before. King David as a boy faced off against one of the last of the Nephilim in the form of Goliath, and Daniel was locked up in a lion's den expecting to be destroyed but he was untouched. Similarly Trump has to face this challenge. If he comes out unscathed, then I might be correct. Otherwise, you might be correct. Time will tell @subhub174014 .

I know you are not a stupid man @subhub174014 but I just want to remind you that you are increasingly popular on this site and to some you might be "their hero"? So by inciting any violence to Trump may inspire any unwitting acolytes of yours to carry out your words in a similar fashion to those acolytes of Trump that have a microsecond fuse to carry out some form of violence. Again if if is traced back to you, I already said my peace.

Last edited:
In the past I likened Trump to a modern day prophet for surviving so far. If I am correct God will preserve him and Trump will come back ten times stronger than before. King David as a boy faced off against one of the last of the Nephilim in the form of Goliath, and Daniel was locked up in a lion's den expecting to be destroyed but he was untouched. Similarly Trump has to face this challenge. If he comes out unscathed, then I might be correct. Otherwise, you might be correct. Time will tell @subhub174014 .

I know you are not a stupid man @subhub174014 but I just want to remind you that you are increasingly popular on this site and to some you might be "their hero"? So by inciting any violence to Trump may inspire any unwitting acolytes of yours to carry out your words in a similar fashion to those acolytes of Trump that have a a microsecond fuse to carry out some form of violence. Again if if is traced back to you, I already said my peace.

yeah right..... peddle your ******* someplace else....I ain't buying......90% of the time it is me against 3 or 4 of you people

Trump words linked to more hate crime? Some experts think so
2bb592cab1f85aa16
Aug 07, 2019 · EL PASO, Texas (AP) — President Donald Trump has often railed about an “invasion of illegals” at the southern border, words echoed in a screed the El Paso shooting suspect apparently posted that called the attack that killed 22 people at a Walmart …

Half say Trump encourages violence by way he speaks, poll ...
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/half-trump-encourages-violence-way-speaks-poll-finds...
Nov 02, 2018 · Half say Trump encourages violence by way he speaks, poll finds originally appeared on abcnews.go.com Half of registered voters think that President Donald Trump

FACT CHECK: Did Donald Trump Encourage Violence at His ...
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-incitement-violence
Jun 29, 2017 · Trump said this during another rally in March 2016, this time at Macomb County Community College in Warren, Michigan. The familiar pattern was on display — a small group of protesters outstays their welcome and are forcibly removed from the venue, and Trump encourages violence among his followers.

Donald Trump Encourages Violence At His Rallies. His Fans ...
trump-violence_n_56e1f16fe4b0b25c91815913
Dec 19, 2016 · Racial slurs, nasty rhetoric and violence at Trump rallies have become commonplace against protesters, bystanders, and reporters. Assaults are committed not only by rowdy Trump fans, but by the staff he employs to keep the events safe. But rather than denounce these incidents, Trump is making them part of his brand, and uses them to rev up crowds.

Opinion | It Isn’t Complicated: Trump Encourages Violence ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/17/opinion/trump-violence.html
Mar 17, 2019 · It Isn’t Complicated: Trump Encourages Violence He doesn’t deserve blame for any specific attack. He does deserve blame for the increase in white-nationalist violence.

Shocking Supercut Shows Trump Encouraging Violence Again ...
trump-rally-violence_n_5bd121b1e4b055bc94882565
Oct 25, 2018 · President Donald Trump on Wednesday denounced violence after a bomb scare that targeted top Democratic figures, but a resurfaced video shows him encouraging supporters to “knock the crap” out of protesters and hecklers at his events.

Internet fires back at Trump after he threatens ‘Civil War ...
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/internet-fires-back-at-trump-after-he-threatens-civil...
Sep 30, 2019 · Internet fires back at Trump after he threatens ‘Civil War’ if he’s impeached: ‘We’re dealing with a disturbed sociopath’

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/09/donald-trump-civil-war-impeachment
Sep 30, 2019 · Trump ThreatensCivil War” If He’s Impeached. ... threatening a Civil War is an escalation from Trump’s go-to prediction regarding what will happen to the country if he loses power, ...

Trump talks of 'civil war' if he is impeached | The ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/...
Sep 30, 2019 · Donald Trump has raised the spectre of divisions akin to a civil war in the US in the event that he is impeached, in a series of incendiary posts on Twitter.

You are correct Stiff no matter if President Trump continues to face this challenge or not. God put Donald Trump in office for this time without a doubt. How long his time goes is Gods will only. Don't forget King David wasn't perfect, in fact he was an adulterer and a murderer in the same breath.

I know you are not a stupid man @subhub174014 but I just want to remind you that you are increasingly popular on this site and to some you might be "their hero"? So by inciting any violence to Trump may inspire any unwitting acolytes of yours to carry out your words in a similar fashion to those acolytes of Trump that have a microsecond fuse to carry out some form of violence. Again if if is traced back to you, I already said my peace.

Last edited:
yeah right..... peddle your ******* someplace else....I ain't buying......90% of the time it is me against 3 or 4 of you people

GEE - that’s about the exact ratio of Stiff’s poll favoring President Trump - on what most would think a predominantly liberal site - kinda makes ya say hmmmmmmmmmmm

3 to 1 sounds good to me :]

Were you not surprised - on this site - that President Trump’s supporters outnumbered his opposition by just about 3 to 1 ??? I certainly was !!!
It should be nation-wide given the silent majority are afraid to wear MAGA hats for fear of getting beaten up or be ostracized.

It should be nation-wide given the silent majority are afraid to wear MAGA hats for fear of getting beaten up or be ostracized.
My landlord was here in my apartment a few weeks ago, I seldom see and talk to him. His reaction when I asked him about President Trump was a perfect example of what you just wrote. I asked him what he thought about President Trump without telling him my view at first. His reaction was priceless, He look at me ready to retreat but said, umm I kind of like him, I said me too, that was all it took to converse about him!:cool::cool::cool:

I live in one of the bluest of states and when in a small town if I am discussing politics with someone I often see people trying to listen to what we are talking about - more often than not lately they come over and join in the conversation and are as disgusted as I am at what the Dems are trying to pull. I find this both significant and encouraging - many are Dems that have had it with their own party.

I live in one of the bluest of states and when in a small town if I am discussing politics with someone I often see people trying to listen to what we are talking about - more often than not lately they come over and join in the conversation and are as disgusted as I am at what the Dems are trying to pull. I find this both significant and encouraging - many are Dems that have had it with their own party.
I am in Maine and it is stinking blue, but last year I when to pick up my granddaughter from school. While waiting in the foyer, sitting with another grandfather I brought up Trump and I could see many parents interested.

GEE - that’s about the exact ratio of Stiff’s poll favoring President Trump - on what most would think a predominantly liberal site - kinda makes ya say hmmmmmmmmmmm

tell mr just how do figure this is a liberal site....first it is based overseas....and second....who do you see throwing in all the comments

I am in Maine and it is stinking blue, but last year I when to pick up my granddaughter from school. While waiting in the foyer, sitting with another grandfather I brought up Trump and I could see many parents interested.

Yup - seems fair minded Dems are seeing the true face of their party now.

Back