Does Donald Trump deserve a second term? Yes or No.

Does Donald Trump deserve a second term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wrong - yet again - these people are fed up with the nonstop attacks and accusations and want to see the government go back to the people’s business - also pretty easy to see how bogus Schiffty and company are.

Wrong - yet again - these people are fed up with the nonstop attacks and accusations and want to see the government go back to the people’s business - also pretty easy to see how bogus Schiffty and company are.

what people....guess you haven't noticed trump's standing in the polls...….or the number of people that want him impeached......OR the number of people who do NOT want him back for a second term!....now if you are talking that 30 something % that likes trump......yes those people are fed up....but most don't have a lick of fucking sense

Round and round and round ya go

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA - NO NO NO

Your party makes up stuff to go after President Trump

Cause all ya have are bozo candidates on the stump :}

hey there is even more coming out on Russia....Trump ...Rudy G and Pompeo....and if we got lucky maybe even barr go to jail....but trump the only one guilty of treason

Only in the minds of petulant Dem drones

well maybe....it would really be up to the judges...….but your party doing all it can to save face.....I see now they are admitting guilt and yes he broke the law.........just not enough to impeach over.....but public opinion is rising on the impeachment.....and last night elections should send a strong message to the right...….once they figure out their re-election is at risk....they will dump him like the turd he is

Geez that be nice - but - admit it - even if President Trump skates like Hillary did - you rabid Dems still be dogging him!!!!!!

Geez that be nice - but - admit it - even if President Trump skates like Hillary did - you rabid Dems still be dogging him!!!!!!

tell me again why the right spent 5 years on Bill...….2 years on Hillary......and at least every year since Bill left office looking at something......and YOU want me to feel sorry for a couple years on an actual crook and Russian plant....guilty of so many crimes and hiding behind the oval office

Back