Do you fuck on the first meet?

Some have a standing rules. Some people with busy lives make the choice after the meet and greet. They don't know when they will find the time or the mood.

Me yes, If I didn't want to why would I be there.

How long does it take you to put a couple at ease?
It does not long at all...usually by the time we meet in person we have talked on the phone and texted. I have found talking via phone to be a great initial intro/ice breaker. I think it is key so much so that by the time you finally meet in person you feel as if you have known one anther for quite some time. I remember my first meeting with this couple, we had been talking and texting for a couple of months we finally met in person. We got to the hotel I started undressing her and she had an orgasm before I could get all of her clothes off....initial contact good conversation makes all the difference in the world

We first check a couple of guys on b2w, craiglist (before), etc. Then we chat online, then skype, and then among them we meet one on site, usually a hotel out of town. If we all three are happy, we go up to the room. As for now, all guys I've met where legit, no bad surprises, and all willing to play straightaway.

We like to grab a cocktail/beverage when meeting potential playmates when in a public setting. That 15 minutes of talking with someone in person either solidifies that you've identified mutual playmate(s) and they feel reciprocal or your instinct was wrong and the meeting shouldn't progress any further.

For those of you who meet people on BtoW, do you play on the first meet or is it a social testing of the waters?
Many times I met both clubs and bars with guys, only black, and had sex with them in 15-20 minutes after dating. The more often I was surely sucked.

Back