Do any other men or women find black women to be very sexy?

If you do, please post pics of the black ladies that turn your crank.
View attachment 1911334
View attachment 1911335
View attachment 1911336
View attachment 1911337
Sorry don’t have photos with permission to post.
However Tall (5’ 7” to 6’ 0”) ladies do catch my eye not sure why.
Slim with lines like an Italian sports car from 50s or 60s. You know the ones that look like they are going 100 mph while stopped at a red light.
Either long Haired Mocha or Short Hair ebony with great white teeth when they smile.
There I have added my two cents.

Love Black women. Brittney's ass is everything!
View attachment 4603220View attachment 4603222
You'd have to be a dead-ass motherfuckah if your dick don't get hard for that!!:ROFLMAO: I've said it a dozen times in a dozen B2W threads - my #1 bucket list unfulfilled desire is a sexy-ass white woman and an ebony like her, bi or bi-curious both, in a 3som. Talk about heaven...:whistle:

....can't argue with that logic! ❤
View attachment 5255401
You, her & I JM? 💋
I NEVER say no to you, MissL, and I don't see that changing. And that brown sugar mama makes my nature rise. I guess it's you, me and her, DoubleD...until we all tap out and my balls are completely drained. (I know you get me there all by yourself but won't sharing that black ass and chocolate pussy puddin' be soooooo much fun?) :p :mstickle::sex:🍆💦💦 :love: :love:

I NEVER say no to you, MissL, and I don't see that changing. And that brown sugar mama makes my nature rise. I guess it's you, me and her, DoubleD...until we all tap out and my balls are completely drained. (I know you get me there all by yourself but won't sharing that black ass and chocolate pussy puddin' be soooooo much fun?) :p :mstickle::sex:🍆💦💦 :love: :love:
Yummmmy...... ❤
She's definitely a sexy lil thang Sir!
20210715_053228.jpg
💋

Yes... there are plenty of gorgeous black ladies just as there are plenty of gorgeous white women, indian, asian, etc. I will say that I find black women with the Jamaican, french, or African accent to be irresistible.

Back