Dirty experiences

I don't think it counts as dirty necessarily but I went to a party with a stud I was with and during the party one of his friends kept looking at me and we playfully flirted here and there. Anyways I went to the bathroom to pee and as I am sitting on the toilet peeing someone starts messing with the door handle. I yelled that the bathroom was in use and it kept on. I was just finishing when the door unlocks and in comes his friend. With no hesitation he came in, closed the door and re-locked it, came over to me as I was standing, spun me around and bent me over. I heard his zipper go down and then I felt him push into me and he started thrusting. I had to grab the toilet tank to hold on as he went to full speed right away. He kept at it till he clamped down on my hips and I could feel him squirting inside of me. He finished, pulled out, and went over and left the bathroom. I stood there catching my breath pants still around my ankles.

My black lover rented me to his roommate and a friend for a night. They tied me face down on a bed and took turns for a good 5 hours. I was surprised how turned on it made me at first, the feeling of being simply used over and over, how they enjoyed my body made me cum like I have never before. The dirty wispers I still hear when I think about it lol.
i bet that was the best money those guys ever spent! and i bet with your body, you're in high demand by guys who wanna use you

What are the dirtiest things guys white women have done with black guys? X
Fucked one of his friends twice. He just showed up with his buddy and told her to please him. She would not give the guy a second look if in public or trying to pick a guy up because shes not into heavy men BUT she was a good slut and gave up her body as told. I know she wasn't thrilled but let him unload in her twice. Enjoy a few pics from both experiences.d.JPGgf.JPG1.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG8.JPGh.JPGp.JPGsit3.JPGsit4.JPGstuff.JPGtre.JPGz.JPGzzz.JPG

I don't think it counts as dirty necessarily but I went to a party with a stud I was with and during the party one of his friends kept looking at me and we playfully flirted here and there. Anyways I went to the bathroom to pee and as I am sitting on the toilet peeing someone starts messing with the door handle. I yelled that the bathroom was in use and it kept on. I was just finishing when the door unlocks and in comes his friend. With no hesitation he came in, closed the door and re-locked it, came over to me as I was standing, spun me around and bent me over. I heard his zipper go down and then I felt him push into me and he started thrusting. I had to grab the toilet tank to hold on as he went to full speed right away. He kept at it till he clamped down on my hips and I could feel him squirting inside of me. He finished, pulled out, and went over and left the bathroom. I stood there catching my breath pants still around my ankles.
A similar thing happened to me when I was out with my BF one night and we went to one of his friends house for a BBQ. I was sort of new to everything and after a few glasses of wine I had to go to the bathroom. I had forgotten to lock the door and one of Byron's friends walked in and stopped when he saw me and said he was sorry but he really had to go and turned on the sink, pulled out his dick and started peeing in it! We just sort of embarrassingly laughed, because the whole thing was sort of awkward to say the least! When he was about finished he looked at me, sitting there on the toilet and said, "Damn, you fine, Dee! B says you like to suck dick, you want to try this one out?" I was already prepared to resist his advances, because he obviously wanted me to see his dick. I opened my mouth to say no, but looked up at him and looked at his dick that was starting to get hard and said "YES!" He laughed and came over to me and I wrapped my hand around his dick and started working on the head with my mouth. After a few minutes I mentioned that I better hurry or Byron would wonder what happened to me. He said, "Don't worry, he's upstairs with my date." A sudden rush of jealousy and lust mixed to get me fired up and I realized that this was probably all carefully planned. I decided that I was going to give this guy a story to tell. I worked my pants off then got on my knees on the floor and started working on his balls, and sliding my fingers between his legs...(I'll let your imagination work on that one! LOL!) He pulled me up and set me on the counter and entered me. I came almost immediately and had another orgasm several minutes later, just before he came in my pussy. He got a warm rag and cleaned us up, I put on my pants and fixed my makeup and we went back out to the party.

A similar thing happened to me when I was out with my BF one night and we went to one of his friends house for a BBQ. I was sort of new to everything and after a few glasses of wine I had to go to the bathroom. I had forgotten to lock the door and one of Byron's friends walked in and stopped when he saw me and said he was sorry but he really had to go and turned on the sink, pulled out his dick and started peeing in it! We just sort of embarrassingly laughed, because the whole thing was sort of awkward to say the least! When he was about finished he looked at me, sitting there on the toilet and said, "Damn, you fine, Dee! B says you like to suck dick, you want to try this one out?" I was already prepared to resist his advances, because he obviously wanted me to see his dick. I opened my mouth to say no, but looked up at him and looked at his dick that was starting to get hard and said "YES!" He laughed and came over to me and I wrapped my hand around his dick and started working on the head with my mouth. After a few minutes I mentioned that I better hurry or Byron would wonder what happened to me. He said, "Don't worry, he's upstairs with my date." A sudden rush of jealousy and lust mixed to get me fired up and I realized that this was probably all carefully planned. I decided that I was going to give this guy a story to tell. I worked my pants off then got on my knees on the floor and started working on his balls, and sliding my fingers between his legs...(I'll let your imagination work on that one! LOL!) He pulled me up and set me on the counter and entered me. I came almost immediately and had another orgasm several minutes later, just before he came in my pussy. He got a warm rag and cleaned us up, I put on my pants and fixed my makeup and we went back out to the party.

Was this experience with a black guy Dee..?

We found a young black guy on CL and arranged to meet him at a local McDonalds. We met in the parking lot and chatted for a while, then Karen asked to see his cock. He pulled a nice big cock from his pants. Karen reached in and started stroking it. I watched it grow in her hand. Then she got in the passengers seat, pulled her top down so he could see her tits, then bent down and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked it until he groaned and exploded in her mouth. I watched as cars passed by going through the drive-thru. She got out, gave me a nice french kiss, and we left him with his cock hanging out.
CL was a literal gold mine for cock hungry married snow bunnies and the dominant dirty black bulls like me that can’t go too long without groping, mounting and breeding a married womb in front of her hubby. Met several couples on CL and within an hour would be deep dicking her pussy hole that I still enjoy to this day. Fuck big brother

Back