How many couples started out meeting white guys and then moved to black vs those that went right to black cock?

I have always been attracted to coloured guys, they are gorgeous. One night while we were having a ******* the subject came up and my hubby said that he would love to watch me taken by a black guy, I looked at him and told him that tonight I was going to find a black fella and fuck him and make my hubby watch and clean me up when the guy had finished with me.

We have been done mfm for several years now met all white men till we were at bar and meet up with a white guy that just wasn’t the right fit for us I believe he the black gentleman overheard are conversation came over after the guy left chatted with us for a few hours we ended up in his hotel room for the evening and we will never go back to seeing white guys again hubby feels the same way

We started out with white but when we would go to clubs or private parties and she saw the black guys walking around nude or having sex with other white wives she became very interested. She loved how they would approach her as well
My husband knew I had been with black men before him and I think it was always a thing of curiosity. I started working for a company and had several black male coworkers and yes we liked to flirt and tease a bit. One of them was curious about going a little further and so were we so down the rabbit hole we went.

My husband knew I had been with black men before him and I think it was always a thing of curiosity. I started working for a company and had several black male coworkers and yes we liked to flirt and tease a bit. One of them was curious about going a little further and so were we so down the rabbit hole we went.
Fucking hot.

Does your hubby know? Or did this happen before you met your hubby?

We started with white men for the first year and then her first black guy, the Asian, Spanish etc. . Gradually her preference for black men became apparent and I quit looking for white. She occasionally choose an available white guy if no black men are available. For her it’s not some belief that black men are “superior”. It’s just a preference.

My man is hung like a big white horse. We started off with white folk and then a gorgeous black Jamaican girl who loved my husbands tool lol and eventually a bbc that dwarfed my mans 8+”. Life is good

Attachments

• IMG_1066.jpeg
    IMG_1066.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1076.jpeg
    IMG_1076.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1041.jpeg
    IMG_1041.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 49
we hooked up with a couple white guys early on and then a year into out relationship she tole me that she was mostly with black guys before we met and that she has always been attracted to them. then it all changed.

Back