Dirty experiences

I don't think many make the transition from slut to faithful wife. Maybe she's an exception...but women are good at fooling naive husbands and most return to their old ways for a variety of reasons. If she's not cheating now it's probably only a matter of time. I don't mean this to be derogatory....I love sluts and cheating wives. I don't think she's going to find hubby quite so exciting as she found the guys in her past like you, and that is something lost from the past that most try to regain. It's not really her fault if she does, she deserves to recapture that excitement.
Oh no the Melissa joanhart girl I was messing around with is cheating on her boyfriend with black guys.

The girl who got gangbanged by the basketball team is the one who is loyal to her husband, happily married and successful.

Well in this case, from what I have seen she treats him like a king. I think black guys was just a phase for her. She was just using us for fun honestly. She choose wisely. Her husband makes over 100k a year and they travel all the time. she's cool with everyone. But I think she's 100 percent loyal to him. It honestly seems like she's just friends with the black men in her life now. But yeah I don't think he has the slightest clue about her black guy phase which lasted 2 to 3 years.
Let me add...100K is not that much if she has other options and hubby is a betaboi. Back in the 90s I worked with a woman that didn't do much for me but all the nerds thought was hot, and she wouldn't even date a guy that didn't pull down at least 100K. That was over 20 years ago....today with the same options she'd probably require over 200K.

Oh no the Melissa joanheart girl I was messing around with is cheating on her boyfriend with black guys.

The girl who got gangbanged by the basketball team is the one who is loyal to her husband, happily married and successful.
I got that....that's who I was referring to, gangbang girl. I'm not criticizing her.....love a chick that will pull a train or do a gang. But then I don't think I'm like most hubs.

Let me add...100K is not that much if she has other options and hubby is a betaboi. Back in the 90s I worked with a woman that didn't do much for me but all the nerds thought was hot, and she wouldn't even date a guy that didn't pull down at least 100K. That was over 20 years ago....today with the same options she'd probably require over 200K.
Oh with their income combines I think they pull around 300k which is solid. Shes a nurse and I think her husband is like some lead engineer...or something like that. That's not bad. She's 28 1 year younger then me, and her husband is like low 30s.

Oh with their income combines I think they pull around 300k which is solid. Shes a nurse and I think her husband is like some lead engineer...or something like that. That's not bad. She's 28 1 year younger then me, and her husband is like low 30s.
For her fidelity his income is all that counts. If she makes more than him she doesn't need him. I don't mean it to sound so mercenary, it's just that she has plenty of other options. And my wife was a nurse too.....they fuck like rabbits....fucking hospital was like a revolving orgy. She was a virgin bride. They had a visiting doc at the hospital that had a rep with the nurses, and they thought he was hot. He was fucking all the good looking ones. When he heard my wife was newly married he made it a point to fuck her too. A month after our wedding she was taking his big cock in a linen closet at the hospital. All the nurses were ready to take his cock just about anytime he wanted.

An ex girlfriend showed me what she recorded on her phone when she went to a nightclub, in the toilet cubicle she was standing up and another girl was licking her out - but you couldn't see much in terms of graphic detail. I think that was my "test" to see my reaction after I told her I'm basically up for an open relationship.

Then maybe a month later she showed me another video she recorded in the same situation but with a white guy, no condom. Awesome! But I really wanted to see her do a black guy without a condom. But we split up soon after that so nothing came of it.

There's just not enough naughty white women in the world for this cuck/hotwife lifestyle.

My black lover rented me to his roommate and a friend for a night. They tied me face down on a bed and took turns for a good 5 hours. I was surprised how turned on it made me at first, the feeling of being simply used over and over, how they enjoyed my body made me cum like I have never before. The dirty wispers I still hear when I think about it lol.

An ex girlfriend showed me what she recorded on her phone when she went to a nightclub, in the toilet cubicle she was standing up and another girl was licking her out - but you couldn't see much in terms of graphic detail. I think that was my "test" to see my reaction after I told her I'm basically up for an open relationship.

Then maybe a month later she showed me another video she recorded in the same situation but with a white guy, no condom. Awesome! But I really wanted to see her do a black guy without a condom. But we split up soon after that so nothing came of it.

There's just not enough naughty white women in the world for this cuck/hotwife lifestyle.
The naughtiest women are single or divorced. I've only done one crazy bitch who was married to my business partner / client. You can call that a cuck, but he never found out.

I have open rels with my bitches. They always want to know about my casual sluts and how I fuck them. They love it and it makes them nastier and kinkier. It also goes the other way too. Whether true or fantasy they get me in thug mode with them which they love so much apparently.

Twenty years ago on my 10th anniversary at a couples resort in Jamaica where I started the lifestyle I gangbanged by a bunch of locals with another guest on the beach late one night and the whole resort knew about it. Got plenty of thumbs up the rest of the time we were there. What happens in Jamaica stays in Jamaica.

Was on a business trip in Atanta and there is a lot of quality BBC in that town. Made arrangements ahead of time to meet some Bulls in my hotel room my first night there. I like to be used and let them tie me to the bed posts while they drained their balls into me. When they left with me covered in cum they left me tied up and called room service. About fifteen minutes later there was a knock on the door.. It was room service with more towels and I told them they would have to unlock the door bcause I could not get to it. You would not believe the surprise on this young girls face when she found me strapped to the bed dripping with goo! Before releasing me she shocked me by lapping up every drop of cum on my body and in my pussy. She got a great tip. Apparently this was a common practice for these bulls at this hotel and they told the staff to send this girl because I requested her. What a pleasant surprise and hot finale to a great experience.

I was with a man last winter who used me to for his benefit. One day his mom came over and took me into the bedroom. That was weird doing his mom with him out in the living room. I guess that's the dirtiest experience I have had that I can share publicly. Was always curious if he made her pay.

I was with a man last winter who used me to for his benefit. One day his mom came over and took me into the bedroom. That was weird doing his mom with him out in the living room. I guess that's the dirtiest experience I have had that I can share publicly. Was always curious if he made her pay.
Mom. Really. Guess we all figured you out dude.

In college, me and my friend were approached by this basketball player. He kissed and made out with me in front of other white guys and him and two of his buddies took me and my friend to their place and treated us two white girls (considered the best looking girls in campus) like their sex slaves. They somehow enjoyed putting collars in our neck, slapping, thrashing and using our body all night. Told us that they wanted us to be whores for black since we were too white and prude upscale types

In college, me and my friend were approached by this basketball player. He kissed and made out with me in front of other white guys and him and two of his buddies took me and my friend to their place and treated us two white girls (considered the best looking girls in campus) like their sex slaves. They somehow enjoyed putting collars in our neck, slapping, thrashing and using our body all night. Told us that they wanted us to be whores for black since we were too white and prude upscale types
Did they ever have white boys watching the sex?

Back