Cucks How far would You go to show Your Devotion?

Hello everyone. (use an online translator)
My wife dresses me up as a very small baby and teaches me to always behave like a clumsy and immature little girl.
She dresses me up as a little girl for the occasions when her boss comes. This pleases the handsome gentleman a lot who has always appreciated the little girl I am.
I really like having adult little girl clothes that I find pretty and I am a very obedient little girl..
Every Wednesday morning, the handsome gentleman comes to watch me and play with me with the big black snake (my wife doesn't miss a crumb). He talks to me about school, my teacher... he makes me dance my dress, sometimes lifts it to look at my panties and socks.

The little dialogue with the snake always ends when the head of the giant snake approaches my mouth which opens naturally to let him in. It hurts my mouth but my wife always encourages me because she says that a girl knows how to suffer for the pleasure of handsome boys. She often tells me to be brave because my doll is looking at me!
On Wednesday mornings, I always have with me the very pretty Bella doll that he gave me, she is my d.a.u.g.h.t.e.r. My wife holds Bella my d.a.u.g.h.t.e.r when the handsome gentleman is in my mouth and they both watch me gobble the very big black apple while laughing with pleasure.

Here is how I do it.
Thank you for reading.

Here is a pretty Bella Doll.

Attachments

• Bella Doll.png
    Bella Doll.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back