Cuckold How Many of You Have Changed from Straight to Bi?

Has being a cuckold changed you to Bi and engage in suck in sucking cocks or do anal with or without your wife or GF watching ?

At first I only gave handjobs until the urge to try sucking a cock. What a thrill it is to suck a cock feeling it grow and leak precum until it explodes.

I currently use Grindr or Sniffies and find BBC are the easiest to connect with.
A ver quisiera que alguien aca sin que se moleste nos pueda explicar donde estamos nosotros como pareja siendo yo negro bastante dotado 27.6 cmt de largo con 53 años y bisexual versaltil desde los 11 años

I got into the cuckold scene with my ex gf a few years ago and each hookup would gradually get a lot less straight for me. Started with me giving a handjob and then being told to guide his cock inside my gf for her. Then it was me licking her clit while she was getting fucked reverse cowgirl and she pulled his cock out of her and made him cum all over my face. Next time I ate her out after a guy nutted inside her and got a mouthful of his cum. And then finally after doing some small penis humiliation with a hung black man, she told me to suck his dick and I got REALLY into it and enjoyed servicing him. She even lubed up her dildo and was slowly sliding it in and out of me and spanking my ass while I was giving him head. At that point I considered myself bi.

One night we had our very last threesome with another sexy black stud and he was less interested in her and more interested in fucking me in the ass and verbally degrading me in front of her. At first she was enthusiastic watching me take a BBC and even got excited watching me squirt cum from my limp dick after an anal orgasm, but it eventually just felt like a reverse cuckold scenario where she was the one watching a bull sexually satisfy me. She was so pissed off when he didn't stop fucking me and he came inside me because she wanted the load.

We broke up shortly after that and I started strictly having sex with men as a gay bottom.

Met a white guy on Grindr , was at a coffee shop met in bathroom guy wanted to know it was me by standing at the urinal stroking my cock. Once he was ok we went to his car and drove to a quite spot he unzipped his pants as I reached over to feel his cock. He lowers his shorts so I could see his cock and it was semi hard already I bent over and swallowed it and started sucking after a minute he asked if I swallowed? I came off his cock and stroke it with hand and said it depends, he said you will today and put your month back on my cock. I started sucking again and deep throated him as he moaned oh yes I came up for a short break still stroking his cock he said get back on my cock and suck it didn't take long for him to cum as I played with balls and he shot a creamy load into my mouth. I pulled off and little cum dropped on his cock.

I told him anytime hmu

Lucky day another Grindr hit I guy I gave a BJ hmu. OMG this guy has a fantastic cock black thick 7 1/2 inches I c hoke on when completely hard.

I ring the door bell he lets me in he moves the coffee table and drops his pants and sits on the couch holding his soft cock in his hand. I bent down and swallow it while as it started to grow longer and thicker as I suck it. It growing fast in my mouth I drools runs down the sides he tells my you suck cock well I smile and ran my lips on both sides of his magnificent cock I swallow him again but can't get that last inch or so as i c hoked he moan a pull off and s troke his cock with my hands I move down and start s ucking his balls. He's moaning as I jerk and squeezed harder he cums.

Amazing cock I ask if he could go again
He thanks me but no
I tell him anytime

Last edited:
Back