Cuckold How Many of You Have Changed from Bi to Gay?

My Story.
I have always been Bi.
I started having Sex with Both Male and Females in My early Teens..
When I Married My Wife is was just Her for the first 15 years till We started Swinging.
Our Swinging Changed to Cuckold after about 2 years. We are now Married for 28 years.
Shortly after My Sex was exclusively with other Men.
I now Consider Myself Gay and only want Sex with Men.
I Love to get Bent over and Breed.
I would like to hear other Cuckolds stories.

i don't think i went from 'bi to gay'. But i do think that once i began a relationship with a dominant woman that liked to fuck real men instead of me, i went from 'man to bitch'.

Obviously, there are some on here that will see me interacting with men in that capacity as nothing other than full-on faggotry. And some will see it as i do: simply me getting my sexual jollies from the humiliation and submission i feel as a bottom bitch beta.

Personally i don't think they're the same thing. But, honestly, no matter how you look at it, i'm still on my knees getting turned on by having a cock in my mouth.

My Story.
I have always been Bi.
I started having Sex with Both Male and Females in My early Teens..
When I Married My Wife is was just Her for the first 15 years till We started Swinging.
Our Swinging Changed to Cuckold after about 2 years. We are now Married for 28 years.
Shortly after My Sex was exclusively with other Men.
I now Consider Myself Gay and only want Sex with Men.
I Love to get Bent over and Breed.
I would like to hear other Cuckolds stories.
I have become gay as well. Only want BBC

Thats being a good
i don't think i went from 'bi to gay'. But i do think that once i began a relationship with a dominant woman that liked to fuck real men instead of me, i went from 'man to bitch'.

Obviously, there are some on here that will see me interacting with men in that capacity as nothing other than full-on faggotry. And some will see it as i do: simply me getting my sexual jollies from the humiliation and submission i feel as a bottom bitch beta.

Personally i don't think they're the same thing. But, honestly, no matter how you look at it, i'm still on my knees getting turned on by having a cock in my mouth.

thats being a good cocksucking bitch! I dont even want pussy now after ive tasted that milk from those big black balls, and when he cums down my throat I keep that dick hard by keep sucking good and I get more milk! Its amazing and I know what u mean when all u want is just to be on ur knees pleasing a bbc. Nothing more delicious and its the only thing that gets my tiny dick hard now. I drank 3 loads back to back from my bull and his dick is so thick n long it doesnt fit all the way down my throat…but i do my best and suck for an hour straight just so he knows this pussymouth is his. He fills me up nice with that delicious protein milk 🥛 def recommend to find a black bull and keep sucking for more loads, those cocks stay hard if u know how to suck like a good bitch! 😋

Back