College is the perfect place I didn't know

Alishabbc

Female
I am currently at a university and it is the perfect place for ladies to get "blacked"! Girls as young as 19 are actively seeking black guys to have fun with. So I just wanted to know if this was the case when you guys were at college. How many of you have experienced your BBC sex life at college? Or do you know anyone who had a "hoe phase" at college then went on to settle down with a white man later in life?

I am currently at a university and it is the perfect place for ladies to get "blacked"! Girls as young as 19 are actively seeking black guys to have fun with. So I just wanted to know if this was the case when you guys were at college. How many of you have experienced your BBC sex life at college? Or do you know anyone who had a "hoe phase" at college then went on to settle down with a white man later in life?
I was just talking about this yesterday. I did not go through any type of “hoe phase” while in college while I saw other girl friends do so… that’s honestly what probably led me here later in life🙌🏻

I was just talking about this yesterday. I did not go through any type of “hoe phase” while in college while I saw other girl friends do so… that’s honestly what probably led me here later in life🙌🏻
Also if I may ask, how did your friends having fun with BBC led yourself to try this lifestyle? And how did you convince your husband?

Shes single now actually, we never married dont believe in it but were together for years till I had to move for work. She is still very much Black owned and will shoot me some pics and vids quite often

Where are you going to college at?

Back