Cheating wife at Krogers

No, answer the question, getting back. Don't avoid it. What do you mean getting back?

Sorry i dont respond to loaded questions.

You focused on that part so hard you miss the point what happens when that womans husband shows up at your door and puts a bullet in you?

Last edited:
Sorry i dont respond to loaded questions.

You focused on that part so hard you miss the point what happens when that womans husband shows up at your door and puts a bullet in you?
I don't play at home and I am not forsing her at all. I also ask her about her hubby. If she says he crazy I wouldn't be involved. But again, what do you mean about getting payback. Just be real. The perfect example of what it's meant by the elephant in the room. Own up to your statement

I don't play at home and I am not forsing her at all. I also ask her about her hubby. If she says he crazy I wouldn't be involved. But again, what do you mean about getting payback. Just be real. The perfect example of what it's meant by the elephant in the room. Own up to your statement

Assumptions they make an ass out of you and me. Thats probably a good thing not using your home, but doesn't mean you cant be found. What if she doesn't know he is crazy as all it takes is one bad day to push someone over the edge. I am not saying that they hadn't planned to cheat if you will stop focusing on the part where you made an assumption and actually read the question before that I asked WHY WOULD YOU KNOWINGLY AND ENCOURAGEINGLY FUCK A WIFE BEHIND AN UNAWARE HUSBANDS BACK? and then asked you if you like destroying marriages because 7 times out of 10 times when discovered the marrage is fucked.

Finally why dont you just say what you really are wanting to, hypocrite.

Assumptions they make an ass out of you and me. Thats probably a good thing not using your home, but doesn't mean you cant be found. What if she doesn't know he is crazy as all it takes is one bad day to push someone over the edge. I am not saying that they hadn't planned to cheat if you will stop focusing on the part where you made an assumption and actually read the question before that I asked WHY WOULD YOU KNOWINGLY AND ENCOURAGEINGLY FUCK A WIFE BEHIND AN UNAWARE HUSBANDS BACK? and then asked you if you like destroying marriages because 7 times out of 10 times when discovered the marrage is fucked.

Finally why dont you just say what you really are wanting to, hypocrite.
Self awareness. now we are good. I'm tired anyways

Back