Cheating wife at Krogers

well you can push up against me from behind anytime while I push my shopping cart down the isle also I usually do not ware much to make it easy but do not bump into to many guys ready like you said you were in that store pick up story.
I sure will, maybe those dudes are on some corn ball 💩 in your area but if you put that ass in front of me, walking around like you say you do, baby I always keep my magnum in my socks next to my leg, I lost a few in my sweat pants pockets, lol but anyway I would walk up right behind you so close, my hard dick would touch your ass and I would say, did you find what you are looking for, in my deep voice and I would fuck you so hard your knees would get weak again. Let me know when you come to Atlanta, I got you.😘

I like the “sometimes really fast” part. Thinking how your wife, who loves the flirting, loves the hunt, can get so
overwhelmed with lust that she has to have sex with the black guy; just has to have it. That’s a hot situation.
Yes She lost control a few times and ended up having sex right after meeting. Back at his house or back at ours and some times didn't make it that far ended up in the store bathroom or giving head in the parking lot. It is wild to hear her tell me excited about how she lost control and acted like such a slut for a black man.

Yes She lost control a few times and ended up having sex right after meeting. Back at his house or back at ours and some times didn't make it that far ended up in the store bathroom or giving head in the parking lot. It is wild to hear her tell me excited about how she lost control and acted like such a slut for a black man.

you had me at “how she lost control”

Yeah bro, it goes down. Just be confident, make eye contact, with a smile. Not staring hard, just long enough to show interest, be patient and they will let you know. But sometimes, they are shy or nervous. Lol.

Also, try Starbucks in a mix or white area, not off cascade, if you are looking for a white girl.

I forgot which night is best, but go to Johnny hideaway, dude it's full of mature white women.

If you are into white bbw, let me know. I know a spot, where they love bros and treat us very good. I went 3 time and got fuck 3 time. Personally, I think it's an underground queen of spades, hotwire spot. Black chicks be there, but I have seen a couple of spades tattoo. Also, I noticed a lot of rings on the white women, but no of the bro have any.
Preciate that my G! I might have to slide through a few of those spots and no doubt the white women are out here. Good eye contact and a smile can take you a long way...saw this white mature woman Downtown a few days ago leaving my office. Looked like she was in town for business. Walked past her with a smile and she responded but didn't have a chance to follow up.... smh

Krogers on Saturday morning before football games are full of white women shopping. I met this nerdy but sexy white wife at Krogers, she was wearing a freaking Michigan football jersey, Ohio State football fan here. I was crazy, while we were talking, I swear, it seemed like all of the white women where circling around me in the isle wanting dick, lol. But, she told me her husband was out of town and her ******* worked there. So, I played it off, in said " I don't want your ******* to beat me up, if he see me talking with you" she said, no worries, he's a nerd, just play games all day. I asked her, this is one of my test questions, when meeting a complete stranger, when a potential vide is there, "would your hubby mind, if I keep in contact with you, because you have a "good vide about yourself" She said, she don't know, I didn't expect to meet a friend, coming to the grocery store. Here's the thing, again while talking, I was looking at other white women just putting out there but I caught her looking at my wood, of course no underwear wearing sweat pants. I just asked her, would you like to come hang out and watch some football. She said, she needed to bring her grocery back home, but only stay 5 minutes away, I asked, are you coming after that, she said, well honestly, for some reason, I just trust you, I walked her to car, dude, she was horny as hell, just all over her face, she kind of reminded me of peggy hill, off of king of the hill. But anyway, went to her house, parked in her garage, she put the refrigerator item up, before I can say a word, she was sucking my dick, swallowed all my nut. She was on monthly thing, I thought she was lying, but she wasn't, lol.
Love the story bro. Most white wives are
non-monogamous freaks thag will bob on any dick that glitters gold; well at least from my observation🤣

Preciate that my G! I might have to slide through a few of those spots and no doubt the white women are out here. Good eye contact and a smile can take you a long way...saw this white mature woman Downtown a few days ago leaving my office. Looked like she was in town for business. Walked past her with a smile and she responded but didn't have a chance to follow up.... smh
Dude, we all let one get away sometimes but those traveling wife, all day.
My company sent me to California for training, on the shuttle bus coming to the hotel, she lock on me like a hawk, tried to fuck that night. I just wasn't feeling her. Hell, it happens.

My FWB was Christmas shopping on Black Friday, and she told me a black guy leaned against her to reach something on the shelf next to her. She felt he was flirting with her. She didn't do a single thing with it, she talks a good game, but she is scared to do anything about it. She's got big boobs and a big ass, and I suspect the guy certainly may have been making his move. I told her, if she would have said something, she could have been in his car, sucking him off.

Back