Cheating wife at Krogers

Keep trying. Send out a message on here, a couple of days beforehand, then try again. Wish you were here in GA. You wouldn't be complaining anymore.

Yesterday about 1pm, I was at Target and watched a beautiful blonde mom type in leggings get picked up by a good looking black bull! I was standing in the same aisle as them when he asked her if she would help him find which product was best! I moved away but where I could watch them! They definitely connected and soon she was putting her phone number in his phone and they hugged! Then they left their carts and went outside! I did not follow but I know some fun was being had! Lucky girl as he was a hunk! Her rings indicated she was either cheating or had at least an open marriage! Got me all excited! LOL.

Yesterday about 1pm, I was at Target and watched a beautiful blonde mom type in leggings get picked up by a good looking black bull! I was standing in the same aisle as them when he asked her if she would help him find which product was best! I moved away but where I could watch them! They definitely connected and soon she was putting her phone number in his phone and they hugged! Then they left their carts and went outside! I did not follow but I know some fun was being had! Lucky girl as he was a hunk! Her rings indicated she was either cheating or had at least an open marriage! Got me all excited! LOL.
Where was this at?

Krogers on Saturday morning before football games are full of white women shopping. I met this nerdy but sexy white wife at Krogers, she was wearing a freaking Michigan football jersey, Ohio State football fan here. I was crazy, while we were talking, I swear, it seemed like all of the white women where circling around me in the isle wanting dick, lol. But, she told me her husband was out of town and her ******* worked there. So, I played it off, in said " I don't want your ******* to beat me up, if he see me talking with you" she said, no worries, he's a nerd, just play games all day. I asked her, this is one of my test questions, when meeting a complete stranger, when a potential vide is there, "would your hubby mind, if I keep in contact with you, because you have a "good vide about yourself" She said, she don't know, I didn't expect to meet a friend, coming to the grocery store. Here's the thing, again while talking, I was looking at other white women just putting out there but I caught her looking at my wood, of course no underwear wearing sweat pants. I just asked her, would you like to come hang out and watch some football. She said, she needed to bring her grocery back home, but only stay 5 minutes away, I asked, are you coming after that, she said, well honestly, for some reason, I just trust you, I walked her to car, dude, she was horny as hell, just all over her face, she kind of reminded me of peggy hill, off of king of the hill. But anyway, went to her house, parked in her garage, she put the refrigerator item up, before I can say a word, she was sucking my dick, swallowed all my nut. She was on monthly thing, I thought she was lying, but she wasn't, lol.
GOOD STUFF... Only in GA

No, answer the question, getting back. Don't avoid it. What do you mean getting back?

I think he's asking if the Women are getting payback on their husband's for fucking around and cheating...

The answer is... Usually either payback or just boredom and being horny af, because she's not getting fucked good at home :sex:.
Sorry i dont respond to loaded questions.

You focused on that part so hard you miss the point what happens when that womans husband shows up at your door and puts a bullet in you?

That wasn't even a loaded question?? :unsure:
He simply asked what you meant by payback.
There isn't a loaded gun involved Because 99% of society isn't HOMICIDAL 😅
Cheating happens all the time, bruh. Both men and women.
Assumptions they make an ass out of you and me. Thats probably a good thing not using your home, but doesn't mean you cant be found. What if she doesn't know he is crazy as all it takes is one bad day to push someone over the edge. I am not saying that they hadn't planned to cheat if you will stop focusing on the part where you made an assumption and actually read the question before that I asked WHY WOULD YOU KNOWINGLY AND ENCOURAGEINGLY FUCK A WIFE BEHIND AN UNAWARE HUSBANDS BACK? and then asked you if you like destroying marriages because 7 times out of 10 times when discovered the marrage is fucked.

Finally why dont you just say what you really are wanting to, hypocrite.

First of all, cheating doesn't destroy marriages... BAD MARRIAGES destroy marriages.

A Cheating wife is usually just looking for Fun on the side. (I've had more than my share)
Unlike Men, who are more spur of the moment... women process decisions over time. Most attractive women get hit on a daily basis doing mundane *******, like pumping gas lol

I'll bet money she had this in her mind for a while. Maybe even months if not a year.
@Thommslick just happened to be the guy who picked up on her signals. If it wasn't him, she would have eventually cheated with someone.

It sounds like YOU'RE the hypocrite here, assuming way too much :rolleyes:

Honestly I wish more black men would come up to me like this because a lot of women like me are too shy or nervous to make the first move or to even make eye contact. If a hot black guy came up to me like this at a store, I’d soon be on my knees too! 👸🏽❤️🤴🏿♠️🍆💦😋😘😈
Krogers on Saturday morning before football games are full of white women shopping. I met this nerdy but sexy white wife at Krogers, she was wearing a freaking Michigan football jersey, Ohio State football fan here. I was crazy, while we were talking, I swear, it seemed like all of the white women where circling around me in the isle wanting dick, lol. But, she told me her husband was out of town and her ******* worked there. So, I played it off, in said " I don't want your ******* to beat me up, if he see me talking with you" she said, no worries, he's a nerd, just play games all day. I asked her, this is one of my test questions, when meeting a complete stranger, when a potential vide is there, "would your hubby mind, if I keep in contact with you, because you have a "good vide about yourself" She said, she don't know, I didn't expect to meet a friend, coming to the grocery store. Here's the thing, again while talking, I was looking at other white women just putting out there but I caught her looking at my wood, of course no underwear wearing sweat pants. I just asked her, would you like to come hang out and watch some football. She said, she needed to bring her grocery back home, but only stay 5 minutes away, I asked, are you coming after that, she said, well honestly, for some reason, I just trust you, I walked her to car, dude, she was horny as hell, just all over her face, she kind of reminded me of peggy hill, off of king of the hill. But anyway, went to her house, parked in her garage, she put the refrigerator item up, before I can say a word, she was sucking my dick, swallowed all my nut. She was on monthly thing, I thought she was lying, but she wasn't, lol.

Honestly I wish more black men would come up to me like this because a lot of women like me are too shy or nervous to make the first move or to even make eye contact. If a hot black guy came up to me like this at a store, I’d soon be on my knees too! 👸🏽🤴🏿🍆💦😋😘😈
Too bad I was never a mind reader. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😭

Back