Cheating wife at Krogers

My FWB was Christmas shopping on Black Friday, and she told me a black guy leaned against her to reach something on the shelf next to her. She felt he was flirting with her. She didn't do a single thing with it, she talks a good game, but she is scared to do anything about it. She's got big boobs and a big ass, and I suspect the guy certainly may have been making his move. I told her, if she would have said something, she could have been in his car, sucking him off.

Yeah my wife use to be like that but she knows finally believes me that if you have that feeling flirt back , she has sucked off black guys in the parking lot they seem to like it too lol.

That's what's up, I wish I was in Texas to help speed up the process. It would now be 2 at a time. But we black bullrens all over the world, have complete confidence in you, to be a true representation of BBC putting in work. So, it's all resting on your dick and fucking skill, we know you will not let us down. Lol
You should definitely come to Texas, my wife always shops at Kroger and or Target and runs into good looking blk men all the time but they never say anything to her. Like they’re extremely shy lol. All it really takes is a smile and a “hello how are you today” and that’s it. I remember her telling me about an older blk gentleman who’d she always run into in the mornings at the Kroger Starbucks. They’d always have small talk while waiting on their coffees but he never seemed to get the nerve to go any further. Anyways, we loved your story, keep them coming.

You should definitely come to Texas, my wife always shops at Kroger and or Target and runs into good looking blk men all the time but they never say anything to her. Like they’re extremely shy lol. All it really takes is a smile and a “hello how are you today” and that’s it. I remember her telling me about an older blk gentleman who’d she always run into in the mornings at the Kroger Starbucks. They’d always have small talk while waiting on their coffees but he never seemed to get the nerve to go any further. Anyways, we loved your story, keep them coming.
Thanks you, if in Texas, I will definitely hit you up. Where about in Texas? The older black man at Starbucks, which is one of my favorite places, might be respecting her because of the ring. Personally, I don't give a fuck, just trying to fuck. Tomorrow, I suppose to be meeting up, with another white wife on the DL. Her hubby doesn't know, I'll let you know what happens.

Thanks you, if in Texas, I will definitely hit you up. Where about in Texas? The older black man at Starbucks, which is one of my favorite places, might be respecting her because of the ring. Personally, I don't give a fuck, just trying to fuck. Tomorrow, I suppose to be meeting up, with another white wife on the DL. Her hubby doesn't know, I'll let you know what happens.
You maybe right about him respecting her because of the ring. If he only knew about our crazy lifestyle lol.

Btw, summer before freshman year of college, I worked at cedar point. I had a lot of fun fucking those pretty snow bunnies visiting the park, in Sandusky. But anyway, be yourself, but wear something sexy. I don't know if you would be on your lunch break or just out. Would you be strolling, throwing out signs, trying to see who will notice or are you trying to entice, if you see a sexy black of interest.

Btw, summer before freshman year of college, I worked at cedar point. I had a lot of fun fucking those pretty snow bunnies visiting the park, in Sandusky. But anyway, be yourself, but wear something sexy. I don't know if you would be on your lunch break or just out. Would you be strolling, throwing out signs, trying to see who will notice or are you trying to entice, if you see a sexy black of interest.
Sexy black man of interest

Would be trying to have !;!

Why would you knowingly and encouragingly sleep with a married woman behind unaware husband's back? Is fucking people's marriages up a hobby for you? Do you consider is payback for something? Does it make excited?

Even if the husband never knows and the wife never does it again that wife will carry that guilt for the rest of their marriage resulting in depression and anxiety.
Payback from what, is my first question I would like to answer. Secondly, subconsciously women are attracted to a well groomed, confident, alpha male man, that's just the law of all species survival. Since, we humans have the ability unlike animals to make or are suggested to be with a certain person to please the family, if you will, these women are not completely satisfied, from a sexual perspective.
Yes, it does excite me to please women sexually. To see them have multiple orgasms, kicking their legs, jumping around, beating on the bed &me with their hands, saying her heart is beating hard thinking she having a heart attack but it's nothing but heart palpitations and can't even walk to the bathroom, due to weak legs and still having more orgasms. So, if any dude is not Fucking his wife property and she is throwing those, I need to be fuck sign at me, it my duty to fuck her good. Btw, I help this woman get married. I was at a house party, we met click I fucked. But after fucking she told me about her negative situation with her then boyfriend who used to make her feel ugly and she wasn't. I told her she was beautiful, plus I am more handsome then he, after all of that, her confidence with up, she told her friends about me, end of story, they are happily married to this day. So, sometimes some dudes need their wife fuck, so they can appreciate her.

Why would you knowingly and encouragingly sleep with a married woman behind unaware husband's back? Is fucking people's marriages up a hobby for you? Do you consider is payback for something? Does it make excited?

Even if the husband never knows and the wife never does it again that wife will carry that guilt for the rest of their marriage resulting in depression and anxiety.
Now depression and anxiety, dude she was already depressed and feeling anxiety, which drove her to cheat. My statements are regarding what you are saying only.
Lastly, for the cuckold in the closet who has these feelings but to scared to tell his wifey, this would be a great opportunity for him to release and be true to himself and tell her how he truly feels and wanting to share her.
The mic has been thrown down, as I walk of the stage

Payback from what, is my first question I would like to answer. Secondly, subconsciously women are attracted to a well groomed, confident, alpha male man, that's just the law of all species survival. Since, we humans have the ability unlike animals to make or are suggested to be with a certain person to please the family, if you will, these women are not completely satisfied, from a sexual perspective.
Yes, it does excite me to please women sexually. To see them have multiple orgasms, kicking their legs, jumping around, beating on the bed &me with their hands, saying her heart is beating hard thinking she having a heart attack but it's nothing but heart palpitations and can't even walk to the bathroom, due to weak legs and still having more orgasms. So, if any dude is not Fucking his wife property and she is throwing those, I need to be fuck sign at me, it my duty to fuck her good. Btw, I help this woman get married. I was at a house party, we met click I fucked. But after fucking she told me about her negative situation with her then boyfriend who used to make her feel ugly and she wasn't. I told her she was beautiful, plus I am more handsome then he, after all of that, her confidence with up, she told her friends about me, end of story, they are happily married to this day. So, sometimes some dudes need their wife fuck, so they can appreciate her.

And

Now depression and anxiety, dude she was already depressed and feeling anxiety, which drove her to cheat. My statements are regarding what you are saying only.
Lastly, for the cuckold in the closet who has these feelings but to scared to tell his wifey, this would be a great opportunity for him to release and be true to himself and tell her how he truly feels and wanting to share her.
The mic has been thrown down, as I walk of the stage

You assume a lot.

Last edited:
Back