Black Woman humiliation / degradation - just curious

Yes her face and body is naturally better than all the others!

I think the one with the short hair looks prettier with the makeup!
The last girl has less makeup and still looks prettier in my opinion but the one with short hair is still pretty too and I like her hair. The last girl is just stunning to me though. She’s on a different level and should be a model. I’m actually jealous.

Wow you really to this lightly. Does it hurt more coming from a white woman or a black man? Tell the truth …..
Lmao sorry this ain’t my conversation but does what hurt? 😂

Kamala Harris Listening GIF by Election 2020

Last edited:
Yes, I know what TMZ is. They are in the entertainment biz, not real journalism. Doesn't mean it's accurate information.
Oh really!!!! Do you know what entertainment tonight just reported tonight on tv?? Right from an interview from WILL Smith's mouth in front of the entertainment tonight reporter, he said to them that they have an open marriage where he said she is free and has exercised her open marriage free pass to be with other men. Which with entertainment tonight showing this tonight, this confirms all other reports and the paparazzi saying she been getting pounded and white cum breeded by at least a dozen younger Hot #whiteboysummer BWC'S for the past 2 years!!!! And not only her, like I said, beginning this summer '21 about two - thirds/60-65% of black women have been hashtagging whiteboysummer and BWC and listening to the song since May. so you know that means they getting pounded by White Men whiteboysummer/BWC'S!!! The 15 year Supreme reign of bbc is done!! Toast!!! Over!!! As of summer 2021!! The party is over!! Now for the next 25 years, whiteboysummer/BWC'S are the top best thing!!! And within next 3 years, it will go up to 90% of black pussies getting pounded bareback every month and white cum breeded by #whiteboysummer /BWC'S!!! They all going to bleached!!! They following Jada P. Smith and others like her!!!

#WHITEBOYSWINNING!!!!

And there is literally nothing any of you can do to stop it from happening!!! Just accept it!!! Welcome to the NEW New World black order, where over 90% of the black pussies are soon to get fucked/pounded and white cum breeded by #whiteboysummer /BWC'S every week!!! Biatchez!!!!

And there is literally nothing any of you can do to stop it from happening!!! Just accept it!!! Welcome to the NEW New World black order, where over 90% of the black pussies are soon to get fucked/pounded and white cum breeded by #whiteboysummer /BWC'S every week!!! Biatchez!!!!
And if you don't believe just this, go listen to what Comedian Godfrey is saying he is witnessing all that I've said is happening he confirms where he lives and where ever he been going in past year,especially since this spring and he says in his videos the numbers are drastically increasing, and it's driving him crazy!!!

☝🕵👻

Oh, you're going to care about it inevitably WITHIN 3 years when everyone in the country is talking about it everyday!!! So go ahead and stick your head in the sand like a ostrich and ignore it rite now. All of the overblown ego's on this site will be shitting the bed soon when you see and walk down the street with eyes wide open and realize everything I've said on this thread coming to fruition.

#whiteboysummer BWC'S!!!

#WHITEBOYSWINNING!!!!

Oh, you're going to care about it inevitably WITHIN 3 years when everyone in the country is talking about it everyday!!! So go ahead and stick your head in the sand like a ostrich and ignore it rite now. All of the overblown ego's on this site will be shitting the bed soon when you see and walk down the street with eyes wide open and realize everything I've said on this thread coming to fruition.

#whiteboysummer BWC'S!!!

#WHITEBOYSWINNING!!!!
I don't live in your ******* show country that already proudly promotes white supremacy, you lunatic.
cray GIF

It depends on the woman. What looks good on one may not look good at all on another. Whatever you do just look like a damn lady and be as cute as possible! I hate bald and butch looking styles on women. Even if your hair is short you can still style it to be attractive and as long as you act sweet and not ratchet you are gonna attract men!
Whooo, these women like Arby's, they got the meats lol. Thick like grits and yam.

I don't live in your ******* show country that already proudly promotes white supremacy, you lunatic.
cray GIF
No, that's right I forget, you live in the ******* show of your own delusional world of this site and Twitter where most of you are promoting ,hashtagging, and using gif's to support your evil agenda plans by saying whitegenocide, whiteextinction, and converting and brainwashing all white females into constantly saying No to white men for sex, and all white men being pussy free in the future, and cucking all white men to all women getting fucked by bbc only. And so many other things and objectives all of you promote to diminish and destroy the sex lives of white men at higher and higher percentages every year progressively . Sorry, I forgot about your evil hypocrisy ******* show !!!

No, that's right I forget, you live in the ******* show of your own delusional world of this site and Twitter where most of you are promoting ,hashtagging, and using gif's to support your evil agenda plans by saying whitegenocide, whiteextinction, and converting and brainwashing all white females into constantly saying No to white men for sex, and all white men being pussy free in the future, and cucking all white men to all women getting fucked by bbc only. And so many other things and objectives all of you promote to diminish and destroy the sex lives of white men at higher and higher percentages every year progressively . Sorry, I forgot about your evil hypocrisy ******* show !!!
That's a large, stupid and wholly unnecessary word salad when all you're really doing is crying that nobody cares about your boring dick..
Sad Wah Wah GIF by Major League Soccer

That's a large, stupid and wholly unnecessary word salad when all you're really doing is crying that nobody cares about your boring dick..
Sad Wah Wah GIF by Major League Soccer
And nobody cares about your 50+ year old aging dinosaur dry ass pussy with all the cobwebs and junk you got growing out of it because it doesn't get used much!!! So keep living in your evil hypocrisy world where you and most of you on this site and Twitter promote in a future soon where you can convert and brainwash all white females to completely divest or almost completely divest from the sex lives of white men . not enriching their sex lives and livelihoods, but diminish it to almost zero with your evil agenda objectives and goals of your black new world order!!!

Which like I said, as of this summer is now the NEW New black world order DEFINITION, where soon over 90% of the black pussies are going to be getting bareback fucked/pounded and white cum breeded EVERY week by whiteboysummer / BIg WHITE COCKS!!!! IT'S ALREADY ABOUT 60-65% OF BLACK WOMEN doing this in past 4 months, within 3 years, DAMM near 85-90% of them!!!

Get what, your ******* show has failed!!! Because you all thought you had the better chess playing strategy!!! You assumed wrong!!!!

And nobody cares about your 50+ year old aging dinosaur dry ass pussy with all the cobwebs and junk you got growing out of it because it doesn't get used much!!! So keep living in your evil hypocrisy world where you and most of you on this site and Twitter promote in a future soon where you can convert and brainwash all white females to completely divest or almost completely divest from the sex lives of white men . not enriching their sex lives and livelihoods, but diminish it to almost zero with your evil agenda objectives and goals of your black new world order!!!

Which like I said, as of this summer is now the NEW New black world order DEFINITION, where soon over 90% of the black pussies are going to be getting bareback fucked/pounded and white cum breeded EVERY week by whiteboysummer / BIg WHITE COCKS!!!! IT'S ALREADY ABOUT 60-65% OF BLACK WOMEN doing this in past 4 months, within 3 years, DAMM near 85-90% of them!!!

Get what, your ******* show has failed!!! Because you all thought you had the better chess playing strategy!!! You assumed wrong!!!!
Anderson Cooper Crying GIF

Let me start by saying this, dude seems like he is trying to make you feel better by putting black women down or make himself look like something he is not. Now with that being said, I think everyone has kinks and fetishes but I doubt very seriously if a lot of black women are into that race play especially to the degree he is talking unless it's Candace Owens or someone like that. I know black women are into kink but I do believe race play is borderline

Back