Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

4 wives. First was my best. Second was kinda nervous but the best blow job in my life. Third, I messed up, had some hectic cocktail and junior didn't do some good pounding at all. Was disappointed too. All South African.

Fourth is regular. Expats wife, who comes maybe 3 times a year and we fuck good and wild and always try new stuff all the time. I was her first BBC, she thought I was too big first but with time a patience she absolutely enjoys that thick dick and it's pounding...more than my company 😂

Otherwise in South Africa it's pretty hard because of history and probably fear of association between the races.

The other thing is probably because the white ladies are spoilt for choice. There's an extremely high ratio of blacks to whites, so before she even gets to you, that itch could've been long satisfied 😂
No shortage of black people in Africa.

Fucked a few local singles, tourists and met with some in "mixed" clubs, pre-covid. Lol. I have stories to tell.

Man! That’s a good question. In my regular rotation, currently I have 9 white wives that I see. Each about once a month Overall, in my 15 yrs in the LS going back to Yahoo Instant messenger through Craigslist, it has to be 50 plus white wives. I’ve had a blast!
Thank you for your comment. WOW!!!! 50 white wives CONGRATULATIONs !!!!!, Great for you and the white wives and lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wife.
Wonderful that you are still fucking 9 white wives. Do they know about each other?

Report Edit Delete

Man! That’s a good question. In my regular rotation, currently I have 9 white wives that I see. Each about once a month Overall, in my 15 yrs in the LS going back to Yahoo Instant messenger through Craigslist, it has to be 50 plus white wives. I’ve had a blast!
I’m sure you have enjoyed your times. 🙂 Just out of curiosity, which do you enjoy more about fucking white wives - the pure physical pleasure, or the psychological rush of another mans wife eagerly giving herself to you?

I was speaking to my partners bull when he came round once, he was telling me he has at least 3 'regular' women just in our area. He also doesn't find it hard sleeping with middle aged married women. In recent years, hes found it much easier. 'The curiosity gets stronger with age' as he says

I’m sure you have enjoyed your times. 🙂 Just out of curiosity, which do you enjoy more about fucking white wives - the pure physical pleasure, or the psychological rush of another mans wife eagerly giving herself to you?
What I most enjoy is the complete satisfaction experienced by the wife and the sheer joy on the face of the husband after I've poured out my hedonistic soul giving them pleasure. I'm a true hedonist and this is confirmation that I'm doing what I was put on this earth to do. :)

Thank you for your comment. WOW!!!! 50 white wives CONGRATULATIONs !!!!!, Great for you and the white wives and lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wife.
Wonderful that you are still fucking 9 white wives. Do they know about each other?

Report Edit Delete
Thank you. I've been lucky and fortunate to have experienced a lot of wonderful couples.
I'm completely open and honest with the wives/couples I see. They know about the others and some are friends and referred me. Some don't know the others simply because they are spread throughout Texas and Oklahoma.

You've congratulated every Black man who's commented; where do you and your wife stand?
I have congratulated every Black man's comment because they took the time to comment in this thread. Also, I enjoy hearing about black men fucking white wives and I started this thread. I am pleasantly shocked by the large number of married white women that most of the black men have fucked. I believe they deserve being congratulated because they have done what most men want to do, fuck many women and have been very successful in fucking white wives.
As for my wife and I, my wife has been fucked by 6 black men. All of them have been nice, playful and respectful. 4 of the black men fucked my wife at sex parties and some of them more than once. We all had fun.

What I most enjoy is the complete satisfaction experienced by the wife and the sheer joy on the face of the husband after I've poured out my hedonistic soul giving them pleasure. I'm a true hedonist and this is confirmation that I'm doing what I was put on this earth to do. :)
I love your comment. It shows your desire to make the white wife and husband happy and your enjoyment from making them happy. You sound like the perfect type of black man to fuck white wives and being able to make both the white wife and white husband happy. The white husband being happy from seeing the intense pleasure and complete satisfaction that you have given his wife. Wonderful.

Back