Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

Been Swinging for years, but only 12, I love to get a connection with a couple and get to know them. I need that mental aspect. So I usually look for long term couples. The Longest has been 5 years until they moved away. When that trust is there, and they know you're not a jerk, can follow their rules, and are discreet, condoms come off, they share photos of our adventures with no fear of them ending up online. I've even had 1 that let me come over, while he was at work....two more who's wives would come to my house, get "filled" then go home for hubby to enjoy...Trust...The sex is much better too ;)
So true.

Been Swinging for years, but only 12, I love to get a connection with a couple and get to know them. I need that mental aspect. So I usually look for long term couples. The Longest has been 5 years until they moved away. When that trust is there, and they know you're not a jerk, can follow their rules, and are discreet, condoms come off, they share photos of our adventures with no fear of them ending up online. I've even had 1 that let me come over, while he was at work....two more who's wives would come to my house, get "filled" then go home for hubby to enjoy...Trust...The sex is much better too ;)
Wish we were one of your long term couples.

Wonderful that you have been able to enjoy fucking 12 lucky white wives.

Back