Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

Thank you. I've been lucky and fortunate to have experienced a lot of wonderful couples.
I'm completely open and honest with the wives/couples I see. They know about the others and some are friends and referred me. Some don't know the others simply because they are spread throughout Texas and Oklahoma.
You are welcome and thank you for your fine comments. I am glad that you feel lucky and fortunate to have experienced a lot of wonderful couples. I bet they all feel lucky and fortunate to have experienced you.
Great that you are completely open and honest with the wives/couples that you see. Nice that some of the wives and couple know about each other.
Based on your comments, I can easily believe that some of the wives/couples have referred you to their friends.
I think that you are an excellent example of the type of man to help this lifestyle grow.

I think I’m at about 8 white women total. Only 1 wife. Still trying to add more.
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 8 white women and 1 white wife! Great for you and the white wife and lucky husband, assuming he enjoys black men fucking his wife. I wish you luck in fucking many more white wives.

4 wives. First was my best. Second was kinda nervous but the best blow job in my life. Third, I messed up, had some hectic cocktail and junior didn't do some good pounding at all. Was disappointed too. All South African.

Fourth is regular. Expats wife, who comes maybe 3 times a year and we fuck good and wild and always try new stuff all the time. I was her first BBC, she thought I was too big first but with time a patience she absolutely enjoys that thick dick and it's pounding...more than my company 😂

Otherwise in South Africa it's pretty hard because of history and probably fear of association between the races.

The other thing is probably because the white ladies are spoilt for choice. There's an extremely high ratio of blacks to whites, so before she even gets to you, that itch could've been long satisfied 😂
No shortage of black people in Africa.

Fucked a few local singles, tourists and met with some in "mixed" clubs, pre-covid. Lol. I have stories to tell.
I’d love to hear the stories you have to tell. DM me?

Back