Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

I have seriously lost count. Def. more than 10.
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked more than 10 white wives! Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in fucking many more white wives to fuck.

Reactions: wit
I can't honestly say many said that. But I did make some women quirt and I did bang a wife, whose husband texted me the next day and thanked me.
Great that you have made some women squirt and you did bang a wife, whose husband texted you the next day and thanked you. I usually thank the men for fucking my wife and giving her the pleasure she needs and deserves. It is a little humiliating at sex parties when other men and women see and hear me thanking the other men for fucking my wife but it is much more exciting. All of the appreciate me thanking them and the other people enjoy seeing and watching me thank the men for fucking my wife.

I am Indian. 2 white ladies I fucked when they were touring India and I was in my college. My age was 21 that time. Both the ladies were U.K. I was with them as their guide. We were together for 10 days and I enjoyed white pussies first time.
Since then i am into this. I live in India and I am now 29 in between these year I had sex more then 35 married women. Indian society is orthodox sex is still a taboo and these ladies were never experienced orgasm in their married life. I enjoyed each and every moment with them. Some of them still I fuck.
Any White ladies or Couple travelling India then msg me or mail me.
I am hungry for white pussy....
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked more than 35 married women, including white wives! Great for you and the wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in fucking many more white wives to fuck.

Only one I need a few friends to get me into a lifestyle club
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 1 white wife! Great for you and the white wife and her lucky husband, assuming he enjoys black men fucking his wife. I wish you luck in fucking many more white wives to fuck.

Tbh. Lost count. Can’t even tell how many all white girls I been with
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked more than many white wives! Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in fucking many more white wives to fuck.

Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked more than 2 white wives! Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in fucking many more white wives to fuck.

I have fucked 10 white wives so far and the number will continue to climb!
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 10 white wives! Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in fucking many more white wives to fuck.

6, 2 of them I am are still really good friends with
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 6 white wives! Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in fucking many more white wives to fuck. I think it is great that you are still really good friends with 2 of the white wives that you have fucked. Are you friends with their husbands also?

Great that you have made some women squirt and you did bang a wife, whose husband texted you the next day and thanked you. I usually thank the men for fucking my wife and giving her the pleasure she needs and deserves. It is a little humiliating at sex parties when other men and women see and hear me thanking the other men for fucking my wife but it is much more exciting. All of the appreciate me thanking them and the other people enjoy seeing and watching me thank the men for fucking my wife.

Thank you for doing that. It is a huge ego boost. They were a very nice couple. I think the husband was happy that his wife had a good time. And that's the way it should be.

I have never been caught. I don't want to disturb my home, or their home. I just want the wife as my slut. And doing it when it's forbidden, and she has to hide because she has a whole other life, and more to the hotness. Imagine fucking a wife or girlfriend regularly in taboo and or public places but without being caught. The sexiness is heightened. Imagine sending her home to her unsuspecting man with your cum in her pussy, ass, or mouth. And he has no clue.
That's really not my thing. I don't like the idea of potentially breaking up a marriage. When I play, I need to get the green light from both parties. Funny enough, you get an awful lot of dudes who seem to be more into it than their wives. I'm not sure why ...

That's really not my thing. I don't like the idea of potentially breaking up a marriage. When I play, I need to get the green light from both parties. Funny enough, you get an awful lot of dudes who seem to be more into it than their wives. I'm not sure why ...
I think because their wives are still trying to hold on to the value of marriage. That is just my opinion. Some women would like to do anything to make their husband happy and others like bbc.

Been in this lifestyle a long time almost 20 years. I have met with 75 couples. I have no ******* not into that baby making bullshit. The reason I have met and fucked so many is because I do what I say. I show up on time I pay for the room and I keep it on a just sex basis. Most of the couples I have met I was referred. Because so many other black men are fakes. Its very hard for couples to find a dependable black man to show up pay for a room and fuck the wifes brains out.
True dat. Lot of flakes out there and many don't follow through. Even on this site.

I think because their wives are still trying to hold on to the value of marriage. That is just my opinion. Some women would like to do anything to make their husband happy and others like bbc.
I'm pretty cynical about marriage. Vanilla people might think swingers are freaks, but we are just open. Vanilla people are doing the same cheating but they lie about it. I had a college buddy who worked in the State Senate of a Bible Belt state and he said all the politicians had mistresses, even the most conservative ones.

Reactions: wit
I'm pretty cynical about marriage. Vanilla people might think swingers are freaks, but we are just open. Vanilla people are doing the same cheating but they lie about it. I had a college buddy who worked in the State Senate of a Bible Belt state and he said all the politicians had mistresses, even the most conservative ones.
I indeed can believe that.

Thank you for doing that. It is a huge ego boost. They were a very nice couple. I think the husband was happy that his wife had a good time. And that's the way it should be.
You are welcome. Thank you for your appreciation. I am happy that it gives you a huge ego boost. I think the Lady's husband was much like me in that my main goal is to insure that my wife has a good time. I agree 100% that is the way it should be. Cuckolds like me that have teenie weenies can not give our wives the pleasure they need and desire. My wife has never had an orgasm on my teenie weenie but she always has intense orgasms on other men's hard cocks. Seeing my wife having intense orgasms on other men's hard cocks is always a beautiful and exciting sight.

I am delighted that you need to get the green light from both the wives and their husbands so that you don't potentially breaking up a marriage. Cheating has destroyed many marriages and families. My marriage and family was almost destroyed when my wife cheated on me, before she ****** me to be her cuckold. Easy to believe that there are an awful lot of dudes who seem to be more into it than their wives. I don't know why I love watching other men fuck my wife but I do. I never have found out why but since we don't hurt anyone and my wife loves to be fucked by other men, I don't worry about why.

Back