Biracial births continue to increase

This article is 8 years old, so I suppose the trend has accelerated even more. At least I hope so. It probably accounts for the Incel movement among sexually frustrated young white males: they are humiliated by the fact that so many of the beautiful and fertile white females are being taken by more virile black men. Hopefully, the Incels will eventually learn to accept their role as being celibate for life and not make any more trouble.

Number of biracial babies soars over past decade

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...-past-decade/2012/04/25/gIQAWRiAiT_story.html

k 000 bac28fbeafac8e75df5ecbcbf3ef27c2.gif

preg interracial tumblr_omk4583uXY1vwsknuo1_400.gif

No doubt the pride i feel when I show up with my brood. My wife prides her self on setting an example so eats right and works out, she looks amazing. She's always amused by white men who flirt with her until one of our ******* comes up to her. The look on their faces when they realize she's their mom she says its like she can tell their shrinking down their.
Does she love that feeling of power? How often does she get flirted with by white guys with such small penis insecurity?

Now, whether biracial couples are more fertile than others, I don't know. I also agree that teenagers should focus on school and not so much on sex. But we live in a society where sex is a commodity.
Two observations:

1) Biracial couples may not be more fertile per se, but they tend to have sex more often and more prolonged in each session than white couples, which increases the likelihood of pregnancy.

2) Certainly, teenagers should focus on school, but they tend to be controlled by their hormones. Homework and studying are much less desirable to them than fucking and sucking.

This article is 8 years old, so I suppose the trend has accelerated even more. At least I hope so. It probably accounts for the Incel movement among sexually frustrated young white males: they are humiliated by the fact that so many of the beautiful and fertile white females are being taken by more virile black men. Hopefully, the Incels will eventually learn to accept their role as being celibate for life and not make any more trouble.

Number of biracial babies soars over past decade

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...-past-decade/2012/04/25/gIQAWRiAiT_story.html

View attachment 3612352

View attachment 3612353

Very interesting.

Two observations:

1) Biracial couples may not be more fertile per se, but they tend to have sex more often and more prolonged in each session than white couples, which increases the likelihood of pregnancy.

2) Certainly, teenagers should focus on school, but they tend to be controlled by their hormones. Homework and studying are much less desirable to them than fucking and sucking.
True and true. Although I can't compare myself, I doubt any other dude fucks as much as I do.

Back