Biracial births continue to increase

My wife and I have been married for 11 years now, since we were both 25. During the 3rd year of marriage I finally convinced her to try hotwife life... she loved it and I didn't realize what I had done.

She had never dated or been with a black guy, nor had any one in her family, EVER.

We have 2 kdds of our own but she also has 2 kdds with her black bull.

The first Pic is when she found out she was pregnant by him the first time she sent that to me while I was at work, several years ago. The vid is around the time they got pregnant again, which this vid was during *******'s Day weekend, one of his presents.

View attachment 7369080
View attachment 7369081
Beautiful! Enjoy her and train her!
Thank you 👍

This item was in the latest newsletter of our area's Moms of Biracials newsletter. It's great to see the trend continue in a positive direction.
View attachment 3158263
--View attachment 3158264
Biracial babies are now getting the BEST seat at the table! I've McJobbed at a college bookstore for 17 years, and the only National Geographic that ever sold out was about some cute biracial twin sisters in London (been long enough for a roundup, actually). The future Veep-to-Pres will only further this trend.

This item was in the latest newsletter of our area's Moms of Biracials newsletter. It's great to see the trend continue in a positive direction.
View attachment 3158263
"
View attachment 3158263
"interracial relationships at the high school level [and their acceptance]..."
I STARTED THIS TREND!!! Rocky Mount (NC) Senior High, 1978-79. And I carried it on to UNC-Chapel Hill 1982-83.
"Talkin' 'bout my g-g-g-generation!"
[Peter Townshend/The Who]

. Not about white male. Its about the White woman who now fucks black men after years of avoiding them. Fucking black men is now socially acceptable as is pregnancy outside wedlock. When enough people are doing it , their is less stigma. For so many years the racial separation stigma served as a barrier. That barrier is gone now. All the racial / racist crap today is a major pain in the ass. People are People and just get on with it. Stop all the blame and bullshit. Live for today and the future.
Spencerian, but I'll roll with it.

It seems to be more prevalent today more than ever. It used to be a big deal if you seen a white girl pregnant with a black mans baby. Now you don't even look twice , it's become the norm. It's only going to grow
Wait 'til my tour hits UK-Europe!
"And any other laden fancy
WE WILL TAKE HER BY SURPRISE!"
-Greg Lake/Peter Sinfield

They need to keep giving birth to more black babies. It is vital for BNWO. Even if they are single mothers they are serving a good purpose
The overwhelming majority will be single mothers. I couldn't marry all women I fuck, even when they get pregnant. That still goes against the law. But at least I have our young nanny living with us and she takes turns with my wife in breastfeeding the k ids.

Back