Are Black Bulls into ASIAN girl ? What do Black Bulls think about WHAP ? ( Wet Hairy Asian Pussy )

Mxmln

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
Hi all Black Bulls here, I am a cuck wannabe.
I have a relationship with an asian girl, and would like to be a cuck and introduce her to interracial life especially to Black Men. I want to see her being blacked by Big Black Bulls in the future. Any Bulls here love Asian girl ? She is 26 years old chinese girl with wet hairy asian pussy ( WHAP ) . Where should I make a thread about her ? Which sub forum ? Tell me if Bulls here interested to see her and I will make a thread about her, and hope to see her being blacked in the near future

I have a relationship with an asian girl, and would like to be a cuck and introduce her to interracial life especially to Black Men. I want to see her being blacked by Big Black Bulls in the future. Any Bulls here love Asian girl ? She is 26 years old chinese girl with wet hairy asian pussy ( WHAP ) . Where should I make a thread about her ? Which sub forum ? Tell me if Bulls here interested to see her and I will make a thread about her, and hope to see her being blacked in the near future
Think white girls an black guy are the hot thing now .but some Asian girls like it because .others do .or heard about it .

Agree , but I think asian girl and black guy will be the next big thing in the near future
There little more into guy with degrees.what ever color . Must have good job ..or military .these women bring out the real men in all races ..I always like them an there class.

HAHAHA I see you watched my video (W.H.A.P.) I have had a lot of experiences with Asian women and It's been amazing. When I am over there in Asia the taboo to be with a black man is so much stronger that it turns you on even more because it's almost forbidden. What turns me on is the subdued curiosity they have about being with a black man.

As for your girl though, unfortunately man you won't get a lot of bulls interested in your thread because you aren't verified and it doesn't seem like your girl is even aware that you are about to post her pics online. If you were serious you would have just made a thread with the pics and end it there.

HAHAHA I see you watched my video (W.H.A.P.) I have had a lot of experiences with Asian women and It's been amazing. When I am over there in Asia the taboo to be with a black man is so much stronger that it turns you on even more because it's almost forbidden. What turns me on is the subdued curiosity they have about being with a black man.

As for your girl though, unfortunately man you won't get a lot of bulls interested in your thread because you aren't verified and it doesn't seem like your girl is even aware that you are about to post her pics online. If you were serious you would have just made a thread with the pics and end it there.
Yes I watched your video ! I'm a fan and thats made me excited to watch asian with black more. Keep up the good work man ! All that you said are true and thats the excitement of being with asian girl.
I see and I understand your point and thats true for this moment, I think as far as I can contribute is by sharing her pics in this forum and let the black bulls that love W.H.A.P see her , she is very similar to the girl at your video but only she is more hairy down there lol

I wonder how much Black Guys here love asian girls like you and what they think about W.H.A.P ?

Back